Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fucking co-sign. These niggas sat up there and let that bitch mod for all those years.

Two IC chicks I talked to behind the scenes had more heart than some of these niggas.

They were puzzled on why she was a mod on a hip-hop site.

I doubt we will see Jay or her over here because they are nothing without their privileges.

@KillaChill @GNS @Max.

Shit made me ill seeing niggas simp for that booty chin ass bitch cause she was sick. Same niggas she would shit on trying to cape for certain females. I just wonder if the tittie pic niggas talked about seeing was worth being friendly to that bitch.

If I ever see Greg in person im stealin off on his Vigo the Carpathian lookin ass, i dont give a fuck where we at B

tenor.gif

I'ma make him feel our pain

Just make sure u leave your nonstop gay jokes and trolling at the ic and 2017. Post like a grown man and not a teenage whiteboy.

So...which ic refugee are you? I've obviously made you mad somehow. Don't worry, don't plan on sonning niggas too much in here. You safe for now.

You want me to reveal his name for 150k b? If I do you owe me 200k whenever you get on your feet over here. Just know that if you dont pay me back the Legion of Trill will run down on yo ass.

You want me to reveal his name for 150k b? If I do you owe me 200k whenever you get on your feet over here. Just know that if you dont pay me back the Legion of Trill will run down on yo ass.

Lol nah b. I don't plan on buying money on here, just post. But if it is who I think it is, maybe it's good he's anonymous. Cause he'll never hear the end of it even in abw over his antics lol

Let me get this off my chest...

It is some straight up bullshit what Greg did to The IC. How the fuck does fuck the posters make your business plan? The posters are the reason allhiphop was so fucking legendary. I been on The IC since 2002. As a mod there, I sent Greg a message on how he really should go into Jay's new allhiphop thread and listen to the suggestions by the posters. He aint responded. And I doubt he will. This whole attitude of fuck the posters and being scared to come into the thread is what really pissed me off. I don't give a fuck, I am a little in my feels over the bullshit because them niggas took the IC from us and said fuck us. I'm here on the homie @Goldie site now, so fuck it. It is what it is. Just don't take too kindly to being treated like dirt in real life or online.
I feel you. I was on there for about as long as you. Stopped modding after the last "upgrade" when the vbulletin board shut down but after 3 times enough is enough. The fact that this time it was executed so abruptly (even before the last week or so that was promised) was like the final insult. No more helping that community stay alive via our content on the board. Especially when it's not even appreciated.

But yea. Those cats did the IC posters wrong. That layout is complete trash. Shit gave me a headache. Shit is the most un user friendly forum i have ever seen.
This is no exaggeration. I've been online since 1996. Never have I seen such an ugly and confusingly convoluted platform in my life. Not even during the web 1.0 days. Talk about hustling backwards.

This is no exaggeration. I've been online since 1996. Never have I seen such an ugly and confusingly convoluted platform in my life. Not even during the web 1.0 days. Talk about hustling backwards.

The Maven is what happens when engineers have too many options available at their disposal, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back