Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Weird Food Combinations

Salt and vinegar are my go to chips nowdays, used to be pizzerias i miss those and the old doritos that you could see through the bag, the bottom of them had the small puffed up ones coated in dust lol and the ranch had more of the red stuff on em it seems like

next time if they have them im gonna get the pre bread casings for straw berry short cake, then some strawberries, some black berries, and whatever version of cool whip they have...powdered sugar and try to make something good

I can give u that but I still ain’t gonna try it. But throw some craisins in ya Mac. That’s love right there

I would have expected that combo to come from Vibe or maybe Lou...but not you brah. How did you even think of that?

I would have expected that combo to come from Vibe or maybe Lou...but not you brah. How did you even think of that?
Whole Foods. I use to eat they Mac heavy and add salad to it. One day I picked up a craisin with my Mac and to my surprise it was fucking great lmao!!! Now I use it as a topping on occasion

Back