Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Weird Food Combinations

-Peanut butter/mayo sandwich
-chocolate syrup topped on any bowl of cereal
-not sure if weird but pbj sandwich with toasted bread dipped in milk is amazing

Dont do any of these anymore tho

dill pickle chips, chocmilk, and pizza when it was my dads weekend and I got whatever I wanted........Still squirt lemon juice on my doritos

Bovril (beef extract) on cheese on toast.

Not sure if it’s a common thing over there?

200130.jpg

Generally used as a hot drink, but banging on toast too.

Bovril at the football FTW...

Banana and mayo sandwich. Pretty common where I'm from, but not sure how common elsewhere.

Love drinking OJ with brownies or chocolate cake. Something about the acid with the chocolate.
I just started drinking oj with my cappacino. I love the taste.

But that banana and mayo?
You mad at life bruh?

It’s called atole de arroz.
Boiled rice with water, milk, sugar and cinnamon.
Horchata would be the drink version of it...

Don’t knock it unless you’ve tried it!!!
Sounds close to rice pudding

Peanut butter and jelly with a slice of cheese
Been doing it forever

I put ketchup on rice (or pretty much everything)

Ranch on pizza

So my family is from Nicaragua
Rice and beans mixed together is called gallo pinto

I put ketchup and sour cream
Sometimes if i have a sunnyside up egg with it i break the yolk and put that on top too

Up until about 2-3 years ago, my nephew since a little kid, would only eat bacon bits and cool whip at restaurants...it was always funny to see tha waitress/waiters face when my sister would order him “Just a cup of bacon bits...and a cup of cool whip.” My nephew still has tha weirdest eating habits to this day I’ve ever seen from somebody...he ate nuttin but chicken flavored ramen noodles for like 9 months....and I really mean NUTTIN BUT...that nigga borderline ocd mixed wit an eclectic unique sense of individuality

Up until about 2-3 years ago, my nephew since a little kid, would only eat bacon bits and cool whip at restaurants...it was always funny to see tha waitress/waiters face when my sister would order him “Just a cup of bacon bits...and a cup of cool whip.” My nephew still has tha weirdest eating habits to this day I’ve ever seen from somebody...he ate nuttin but chicken flavored ramen noodles for like 9 months....and I really mean NUTTIN BUT...that nigga borderline ocd mixed wit an eclectic unique sense of individuality
Wow. That’s some weird shit lol.

I put ketchup on left over mac and cheese (the simple box kind)and eat it cold from the fridge if im just wanting a midnight snack

not strange really, I don't know maybe it is..., but I don't have a sweet tooth at all unless I wake up in the middle of the night from a dream involving sweets, then I'm ready to go but snap out of it really fast once i'm fully awake

Anyone tried fries and whip cream??? Sounds disgusting but my Belgium breda made these Belgium fries (double cooked) and these Belgium dips, then was like try dipping them in whip cream, I thought it was a prank, like he been cooking the fries in cocaine crack sauce or something but tbh it was actually not bad...

Last edited:
Anyone tried fries and whip cream??? Sounds disgusting, but my Belgium breda made these Belgium fries (double cooked) and these Belgium dips, then was like try dipping them in whip cream, I thought it was a prank, like he been cooking the fries in cocaine crack sauce or something, but tbh it was actually not bad...
I only use whip cream for one purpose.

Back