Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Weird Food Combinations

Mooney

Moon for Short
I was at the job and this lady had a hot dog bun and a banana, proceeds to peel the banana and put it in the bun (ate it like a hot dog)..I thought that was wild AF and I told her that..she like she been doing that since a child..I'm like separately yea but together nah..

So what are some combinations you like that may be different of you seen someone but together?

fuck what yall think.....

but i often eat this mixture....
i mix my gritz with eggs , cheese and corned beef hash.
cook all that shit solo first then mix it all......
you wont see me for the rest of the day.

I def can mix gritz n eggs and chopped up turk sausage
when i first got with my wife...
i used to make it and she would look at me like ima fat nigga for cooking all that and mixing and eating it.
shit was cold winter morning food.
she thought it was nasty...but then she started eating it too now.

When I worked at Hardee's my boy Pete put us all up on this: take a few slices of bacon, fold a piece of cheese around it, and dip it in tartar sauce.

This was clearly a case of big dude creativity, 'cause dude was about 6'4" tall and a good 300-350lbs. This also made sense 'cause we didn't count cheese slices or bacon, so no one would even know if you swiped 'em. Pete had damned near everybody eatin that shit, even a couple of managers were caught doin it.

I was at the job and this lady had a hot dog bun and a banana, proceeds to peel the banana and put it in the bun (ate it like a hot dog)..I thought that was wild AF and I told her that..she like she been doing that since a child..I'm like separately yea but together nah..

So what are some combinations you like that may be different of you seen someone but together?
Not to derail, but how she look?

I like yams and cornbread or sweet potato souffle and cornbread together.

Graham crackers and sharp/mild cheese (Kraft block cheese).

Back