Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Weinstein accuser & #MeToo Leader Actress Asia Argento Reportedly Paid Off Sexual Assault Accuser…

“I was linked to him during several years by friendship only, which ended when, subsequent to my exposure in the Weinstein case, Bennett — who was then undergoing severe economic problems and who had previously undertaken legal actions against his own family requesting millions in damages — unexpectedly made an exorbitant request of money from me,” Argento said in her statement.

Bennett knew my boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, was a man of great perceived wealth and had his own reputation as a beloved figure to protect,” she continued. “Anthony insisted the matter be handled privately and this was also what Bennett wanted. Anthony was afraid of the possible negative publicity that such person, whom he considered dangerous, could have brought upon us. We decided to deal compassionately with Bennett’s demand for help and give it to him.”

Argento added that Bennett’s actions were evidence of “a long-standing persecution” and that the news was simply the latest development in a string of attacks against her.

The Italian actress has become one of the prominent faces of the #MeToo movement, speaking out against Harvey Weinstein by whom she says she was raped.

Wow.. It’s very convenient to blame the dead guy who can’t defend himself.. While still depicting yourself as the true victim in this case...

Wait for the facts bruh.

Oh, I am. I'm not judging one way or the other. This could be complete bullshit, and, on top of that, the male in me has a hard time having sympathy for a teenage boy that got head and pussy from a grown woman. My issue is less with the chick being accused and more with the the hypocrisy of how the accusation is being treated.

Age of consent in California is 18, ergo she committed statutory rape and several other sex crimes against a child.

I know that but 17 for a male is different than a girl. That’s just my take in the men and women are exactly the same era

I’m grown and this how Mother Nature built it

Doesn't matter. Dude had serious issues behind that encounter. Prior to it he was banking a steady $500K/yr as a child actor; all that shit dropped off behind it. Therapy sessions and the whole nine, just like any other rape survivor. Then he see's her make the accusation against Weinstein and is like "Wayment... this bitch did that shit to me tho!" and now we're here.

I know that but 17 for a male is different than a girl. That’s just my take in the men and women are exactly the same era

I really hope I don't see any you on here crying about 16 or 17 girl getting fucked by a 37 man.

DlMyplFWsAEYDTx

Back