Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Weinstein accuser & #MeToo Leader Actress Asia Argento Reportedly Paid Off Sexual Assault Accuser…

Words like 'lure'. 'Got him' drunk. All I'm sayin' is be as sceptical about this story as you have been about the women accusers.

It's in the lawsuit which couldn't be sealed because it involved sexual assault against a child. She invited him to her hotel room under the guise of talking about a new film project. She asked his relatives to leave the room so they could talk in private and that's when it happened.

"Lured" is the appropriate word.

holy shit, the level of backpedaling, excuses, and irony with these broads. They're outchea sounding like everyone that didn't believe the Cosby and Weinstein accusers!

Rosanna Arquette said
"Stop until you hear all the facts this a set up

— Rosanna Arquette (@RoArquette) August 20, 2018

which looks like she deleted that tweet. But, she's being called out for another one:

and some of the responses are calling her out on the bullshit:

and most beautiful about it is that there's a lot of women calling her out.

It just dawned on me...

Anthony Bourdain had no love for pedophiles and the running conspiracy theory was that he was gonna expose a pedo ring and was murdered to cover it up.

... What if, instead, he found out about the lawsuit against Asia Argento and threatened to expose her, resulting in her either murdering him herself or having him killed and made to look like a suicide.

:think2:

It just dawned on me...

Anthony Bourdain had no love for pedophiles and the running conspiracy theory was that he was gonna expose a pedo ring and was murdered to cover it up.

... What if, instead, he found out about the lawsuit against Asia Argento and threatened to expose her, resulting in her either murdering him herself or having him killed and made to look like a suicide.

:think2:
Damn my girl was telling me about this conspiracy. When did this shit start? Links?

Reading this shit all I could think of was shit like this
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

display_Throwing.gif

I mean,..Can a woman really commit statutory rape?

And really, it's only "rape" cause of age, not because of force

:js4:
She paid the young fella and he got to fuck a milf...

:cantsee:i mean..really where's the crime here?

Nigga minors cant consent to sex with adults like what

Why would you want somebody who doesn't care about innocent people being accused leading this, that is no different than people not caring that innocent people are sitting in jail

Im saying the black lady should be the leader. What crime has she did?

Back