Weddings on social media

I guess you not that funny to me
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 100MBS and Dwayne
Something similar happened to me
A homie I grew up with didn't invite me to his wedding or tell me anything about it
Never mind i live in a different country, it was a clear violation and i cut blood off.

Cut them hoes off @MissTriss as the great bernie mac sez
InfatuatedBogusJaguar-size_restricted.gif

There’s these girls I grew up with, we were friends for some years until they decided that they didn’t want to be friends with me anymore.

We’ll call them Ellen and Francine. I feel bad whenever I think about Ellen and I feel bad when I think about Francine. I don’t know how to feel better about it.

Last year (November) Ellen got married to a guy she’s been with since high school. I wasn’t invited. She didn’t invite me to the wedding or even talk to me about it although we were in church together the Sunday before (literally the day before). Ellen saw me but didn’t even come to say hi or acknowledge me at all. I felt awkward because our other friend from school, let’s call her Catherine was also at church with us and was a bridesmaid at her wedding. Ellen now lives a 10 minute drive away from each other and doesn’t bother to talk to me at all although her mother still talks to my sister. I feel sad about this.

My other friend from high school, Francine, got married two weeks ago and I didn’t even know until I saw it on Instagram and her Twitter. We met with each other a few times before her wedding and she didn’t even invite me, said it was a small family wedding but I saw the pictures and it wasn’t that small. I feel hurt.

I don’t know how I should feel about all this. I’m struggling to move on although they’re happy with their lives and I’m miserable though they’re not wasting a second thinking about me. I need to move on but not sure how to.

What makes it sadder is my own life sucks in comparison. I’m not sure I want what they have but seeing them hurt me and then being happy on Instagram, not even sparing a thought about me makes me feel pathetic. I need to move on but hurting

Well you shouldn’t be upset that your former friends aren’t your friends anymore. It’s not a you thing you guys just probably grew apart

I would atleast ask them why though

Reactions: MissTriss
Don't play yaself by asking why yo

That's weak shit
Her not knowing why is gonna make her stir crazy and wonder but if you be direct and be like what happened to make things like this you can act accordingly

Her not knowing why is gonna make her stir crazy and wonder but if you be direct and be like what happened to make things like this you can act accordingly
Bruh, if they was interested in telling her they would have b4 it got to this point

Chop it up to growing apart and moving on. Shorty seen her at church a week b4 her wedding and said nothing. Another lied about it being a small family affair

You think they gonna start telling the truth now?

Bruh, if they was interested in telling her they would have b4 it got to this point

Chop it up to growing apart and moving on. Shorty seen her at church a week b4 her wedding and said nothing. Another lied about it being a small family affair

You think they gonna start telling the truth now?

Women don’t express themselves in situations like these unless they are confronted and when I say confronted I don’t mean in a hostile manner

I see but now that I’ve thought about it, @Duwop was right in saying this:

but in reality, you've clearly been left out of a lot with them.....this just the first time YOU felt it.....so again....it's not about them.. it's just about being honest with yourself, and how close are you really to these people...

yea you know, but how many things have happened to you, that you never even considered either one of them. like you gotta be honest about who you are really close with, and people you just see online a lot.

Now that I’ve thought about it, he is right. There were a lot of things I wasn’t included in but I didn’t make an effort to include them in things either.