Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weddings and Relationships

Are people arguing about the money spent on or the premise? Wedding ceremonies are a part of almost every culture. Some deeper than others. I Am/was not a fan of the ceremony regardless of amount spent. With that said I am about to have the second ceremony with the same woman. My mother in law was dying of cancer and I knew it was important to my wife and to her to be able to see her daughter get married so we had a a small ceremony in my apartment in Brooklyn and it was perfect to me. But it was also selfish. My wife deserved to have the formality of walking down an aisle and being introduced to the word as such. Our families should witness our union and have a nice time so we are doing it again. In Trinidad in a couple of months. Like two months. I am excited about it and tho it is costing money I don't care if we don't get a penny back because it is us hosting an event. People shouldn't concern themselves about how much someone else spends on something for themselves.if a couple or a family want to do something lavish let them and hope you get an invite. As we know how much you spend won't gaurantee happiness or a good time but it is an individual thing.
yesss, destination wedding! best kind

i still agree that there's nothing wrong with it....

but it might not be best to expect it.....

even though.....

eh fuck it....

I don't think about it, if it happens it happens is the attitude I have.

Big wedding, it just depends on the moment at the time when I asked the lady and how much deep in love I'm in.

Knowing me though, if my woman that I would/will marry doesn't wants a big wedding, then it'd make me want to have a big wedding just off the strength of her not wanting a big one.

Destination wedding as mentioned is something I wouldn't mind.

Price ranges, depends on the amount of family/friends you want to invite and what all elaborate things you want to have at the wedding.

I would say, if you want to have a good time/good wedding, ball out, if you're cutting corners/cost, then you might as well go to the justice of the peace or do a small ceremony.

Planning could take less than 3 months or close to a year, depending on what type of person you are and the type of person that you're marrying is, most men just wanna know the colors, liquor setup, dj or live band, type of food, and how many groomsmen they will need to ask to be in the wedding. What their parents will need and have to do for the wedding, pretty much the basic setup, Women from what I've seen, have to decide on the flowers, the thingy that the bridesmaids will have to walk down with in their hand, invitations, pictures, colors, other in depth/detailed things. So it all just depends on how you and your spouse are with preparation, I think I could plan a wedding within a 2 - 4 months time-frame if I have a partner that's not so much into details.

Last edited:
ladies, drop the kinda dresses u want or already have!

i'm a fashion loving nigga, indulge me.

Wedding dresses...lets talk about it.

How much is too much ladies?
depends. technically any dress can be a wedding dress but everything with the word "wedding" in it is charged @ a premium. a woman cld buy a white colored evening dress for $50, whereas if that same dress was sold in a bridal store it might be $450 at best lol

I'd say the average on the market run between $200 n $2000, the ones below n above that are considered particularly expensive or particularly inexpensive.

sample dresses (the ones tried on in the stores) can be bought @ like a 75% discount. wedding dresses resell for like a 10th of orig retail price.

I don't think about it, if it happens it happens is the attitude I have.

Big wedding, it just depends on the moment at the time when I asked the lady and how much deep in love I'm in.

Knowing me though, if my woman that I would/will marry doesn't wants a big wedding, then it'd make me want to have a big wedding just off the strength of her not wanting a big one.

Destination wedding as mentioned is something I wouldn't mind.

Price ranges, depends on the amount of family/friends you want to invite and what all elaborate things you want to have at the wedding.

I would say, if you want to have a good time/good wedding, ball out, if you're cutting corners/cost, then you might as well go to the justice of the peace or do a small ceremony.

Planning could take less than 3 months or close to a year, depending on what type of person you are and the type of person that you're marrying is, most men just wanna know the colors, liquor setup, dj or live band, type of food, and how many groomsmen they will need to ask to be in the wedding. What their parents will need and have to do for the wedding, pretty much the basic setup, Women from what I've seen, have to decide on the flowers, the thingy that the bridesmaids will have to walk down with in their hand, invitations, pictures, colors, other in depth/detailed things. So it all just depends on how you and your spouse are with preparation, I think I could plan a wedding within a 2 - 4 months time-frame if I have a partner that's not so much into details.

What you just said was just about what i was thinking too. Nailed it on the head to me.

Wedding dresses...lets talk about it.

How much is too much ladies?
I say no more then $2000, but it also depends on how big the wedding is and also how simple it is to. End of the season dresses cam be found at a good price all the time.

ladies, drop the kinda dresses u want or already have!

i'm a fashion loving nigga, indulge me.
This I love...but I would never pay how much I know this dressed cost. She is an Australian designer.

Attachments

• 20170712_051244.png
    20170712_051244.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
This I love...but I would never pay how much I know this dressed cost. She is an Australian designer.
I feel like I've seen very similar dresses at bridal fairs.

u cld have it made custom for the early hundreds

Screenshot_2017-07-16-21-46-00.png e85a15bc-b7ee-4c8b-a7a9-9d11a99133e1.jpg 2014-hot-salle-wedding-dresses-strapless.jpg Screenshot_2017-07-16-21-43-52.png I would have a small wedding only with folks me and my partner truly care about and want to share that moment with.
I would love a destination wedding or somewhere in Louisiana.

My dress ideas:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-16-21-46-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-16-21-46-00.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
I feel like I've seen very similar dresses at bridal fairs.

u cld have it made custom for the early hundreds

Really you can? I am going to have to look into that.

So do you do things in the bridal industry or something?

Back