Welcome To aBlackWeb

Webbie catches his son's setting up a train. What happens next good or bad parenting?

Good or Bad parenting

• Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
"everybody blessed...lets get that out the way"

"you betta stop...praise the lord...praise the lord"

LMAO

lmao I saw this like yesterday

i say good cuz its Webbie.....I dont expect much more from that man, especially if he's really on some single parent shit

i couldnt help but cheese the whole time tho....cuz he sounds like a real parent but im like what did you think "the savage's" kids were gone be like?

its totally different cuz they aint in the hood and I know he means well as a person....but shit, they been watchin mane....they know who daddy is and what that brings.....they can probably thank him for all the draws they've gotten thus far

we know this aint the first or only time, they just got caught on this one

i agree with everything except grown.....Boosie and Webbie were young teens when they started and was talking about flippin hoes and all that shit

he was 18 by the time savage life came out, but that was like 3 albums in

young teens fuckin and living reckless where a lot of us are from is nothing new.....you can call the shit normal

just imagine if we had famous rapper dads tho!!!!!!

this shit was inevitable
Bruh I said the same shit, especially coming from Louisiana niggas who tend to be into some wild ass shit. Im actually shock this nigga Webbie is mad at them. I was expecting him to bragging and bigging them up LMAO.

Reactions: 1/2
Aye pause at this shit, but Webbie classic interviews when he tell women his size had me in tears back in the day lol

I'm not feeling him putting the little girl on camera.

she was about to really be on cam bruh lol

he did kinda fumble imo cuz he seemed stuck like he didnt know what to do

he really jumped on live for help on the cool

he just wanted documentation and witnesses to who all was there and everybody was alive and well and unharmed while they were in his house

I cant blame him

he could have recorded and kept for record but he's a fb live guy...he does everything on live

All I have to say is if you don't want your dirt broadcasted, learn how to move better. Embarrassment and beatings help drive that point home.

Shorty kinda young to get the train.

Smdh.

I'd be mad as fuck at my son's.
You gonna respect a chick regardless of how she feels about herself. And you never willingly share pussy

Niggas fucking with another dude in the room naked

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Depending on the laws he could get his sons hemmed up. Niggas od on this social media shit.

Back