Welcome To aBlackWeb

Webbie catches his son's setting up a train. What happens next good or bad parenting?

Good or Bad parenting

• Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Kind of foul to put someone else's daughter on camera. Also isn't the STD rate booming in Louisiana?

Coming from the artist that gave us classics like Gimme Dat... and Bizzy Body, Webbie should have looked in the mirror before he pick up the phone to embarrass the kids. Don't need Instagram to help teach the lesson.

Just like Pop. Maybe it was this line:
Bring her to the clique and let her suck dick until she get dizzy

Foul.

Shorty kinda young to get the train.

Smdh.

I'd be mad as fuck at my son's.
You gonna respect a chick regardless of how she feels about herself. And you never willingly share pussy

Coming from the artist that gave us classics like Gimme Dat... and Bizzy Body, Webbie should have looked in the mirror before he pick up the phone to embarrass the kids. Don't need Instagram to help teach the lesson.

Just like Pop. Maybe it was this line:
Bring her to the clique and let her suck dick until she get dizzy

Foul.

He was a grown ass man when he did them songs, them youngn's don't look much older than middle schoolers. Like folks said I wouldn't have put it on SM but he handled that shit like a father suppose to.

And Gimme Dat a classic.

Last edited:
He was a grown ass man when he did them songs, them youngn's don't look much than middle schoolers. Like folks said I wouldn't have put it on SM but he handled that shit like a father suppose to.

And Gimme Dat a classic.

They're classics for sure. But that's still something that he has to address with his son, in advance would have been nice. Sometimes kids don't grasp the concept of what can be done as an adult. Especially boys hitting puberty, who will hump damn near anything.

lmao I saw this like yesterday

i say good cuz its Webbie.....I dont expect much more from that man, especially if he's really on some single parent shit

i couldnt help but cheese the whole time tho....cuz he sounds like a real parent but im like what did you think "the savage's" kids were gone be like?

its totally different cuz they aint in the hood and I know he means well as a person....but shit, they been watchin mane....they know who daddy is and what that brings.....they can probably thank him for all the draws they've gotten thus far

we know this aint the first or only time, they just got caught on this one

He was a grown ass man when he did them songs, them youngn's don't look much older than middle schoolers. Like folks said I wouldn't have put it on SM but he handled that shit like a father suppose to.

And Gimme Dat a classic.

i agree with everything except grown.....Boosie and Webbie were young teens when they started and was talking about flippin hoes and all that shit

he was 18 by the time savage life came out, but that was like 3 albums in

young teens fuckin and living reckless where a lot of us are from is nothing new.....you can call the shit normal

just imagine if we had famous rapper dads tho!!!!!!

this shit was inevitable

wait that aint even the whole video

the shit is hilarious, classic webbie

"girlll........thats crazy then a mf.......you betta stop"

Back