Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weakest boyfriend of the year/ early decade goes to....

lol That chick was just as shocked by his lack of action as ya'll are. She got up and was like "Babe???"

On the real though, ya'll assuming a lot about their relationship. If he just fuckin' and she's just some gutta broad that goes around doing stupid shit when he's not looking, he was probably right to not catch heat for beating a woman over that chick.
And that's not an assumption?

And that's not an assumption?

Nope.

I didn't say that's what happened. I said if that's actually what happened, then his actions might be understandable. My point is ya'll comparing how this dude reacted to how you would react if some chick was beating on your wife. Those might not be comparable situations at all.

Idgaf if they fight cause I don’t care about hoes just don’t do that shit in my house

So this hefa actually took time to set the phone up...starting whoopin the chick's azzz...stop...adjust the phone...then continues to whoop azzz. Smh. This is why I loathe people's addiction to social media.

If that was my crib and she was tryin to get in to fight my girl...then I have every right to bullyfoot her azzz outta my house Drew McIntyre style...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
So this hefa actually took time to set the phone up...starting whoopin the chick's azzz...stop...adjust the phone...then continues to whoop azzz. Smh. This is why I loathe people's addiction to social media.

If that was my crib and she was tryin to get in to fight my girl...then I have every to bullyfoot her azzz outta my house Drew McIntyre style...

View attachment 219904
“Bullyfoot”
I feel you I’d randy Orton that bih

F1E93316-3916-4049-8080-1E4E6D125327.gif

If that was my crib and she was tryin to get in to fight my girl...then I have every to bullyfoot her azzz outta my house Drew McIntyre style...

View attachment 219904
“Bullyfoot”
I feel you I’d randy Orton that bih

View attachment 219906

While shes setting up. RKO out of nowhere

RKO.gif

If that was my crib and she was tryin to get in to fight my girl...then I have every right to bullyfoot her azzz outta my house Drew McIntyre style...

View attachment 219904

what part of household furniture you gunna use as the ropes?

I think the chick would of beat your ass too, no offence.

lol That chick was just as shocked by his lack of action as ya'll are. She got up and was like "Babe???"

On the real though, ya'll assuming a lot about their relationship. If he just fuckin' and she's just some gutta broad that goes around doing stupid shit when he's not looking, he was probably right to not catch heat for beating a woman over that chick.
Na.

Even if i didnt wanna defend her at the very least Im breakin it up for the fact its obviously someone in wit and its at my front door. Niggas trying to rationalize why he didnt do shit is just as pussy.

Im a man at the end of the day, theres just certain shit i would never tolerate in my presence regardless.

Na.

Even if i didnt wanna defend her at the very least Im breakin it up for the fact its obviously someone in wit and its at my front door. Niggas trying to rationalize why he didnt do shit is just as pussy.

Im a man at the end of the day, theres just certain shit i would never tolerate in my presence regardless.

I didn't he shouldn't have done anything. I believe should have tried to break it up. But let's be real, if that chick was determined to fight, he might have had to fight her to stop her. Are you going to fight a chick to defend another chick that you may not even have a strong connection to? Are you going to fight a chick that might actually be in the right for wanting to shoot the fair one? If so, do you, but don't come in here talking about "I'm a man at the end of the day" because you want to jump in a fight between women potentially without even having just cause. We don't even know if that was his house. He just answered the door. It could have been the chick's crib. So you over here advocating jumping in girl fights without having any real details about what happened other than one girl got her ass whooped by another girl.

I didn't he shouldn't have done anything. I believe should have tried to break it up. But let's be real, if that chick was determined to fight, he might have had to fight her to stop her. Are you going to fight a chick to defend another chick that you may not even have a strong connection to? Are you going to fight a chick that might actually be in the right for wanting to shoot the fair one? If so, do you, but don't come in here talking about "I'm a man at the end of the day" because you want to jump in a fight between women potentially without even having just cause. We don't even know if that was his house. He just answered the door. It could have been the chick's crib. So you over here advocating jumping in girl fights without having any real details about what happened other than one girl got her ass whooped by another girl.

She aint Ronda Rousey bruh.

As a man you can literally restrain a women. I mean unless you just a frail ass nigga

She aint Ronda Rousey bruh.

As a man you can literally restrain a women. I mean unless you just a frail ass nigga

I think that people that say shit like this haven't actually seen many fights. It ain't as easy to restrain another full grown human being as ya'll be making it seem. People make it seem like all fights between men and women start out with men just beating the shit out of women. In my experience, dudes usually start out trying to restrain, and the chicks that ain't having that get to kicking and slapping and spitting and one thing leads to another. Now you tell me. This chick came to that house with the clear intention of beating that other chick up and getting it on cam. Do you honestly think, buddy could have put her in a bear hug for a couple seconds and she would have just given up and gone home? We all know these things never work out that cleanly. Again, I'm not saying dude was right to just stand there, but to act like all he had to do was flex a little muscle and everything would have worked out peacefully is naive as fuck.

I think that people that say shit like this haven't actually seen many fights. It ain't as easy to restrain another full grown human being as ya'll be making it seem. People make it seem like all fights between men and women start out with men just beating the shit out of women. In my experience, dudes usually start out trying to restrain, and the chicks that ain't having that get to kicking and slapping and spitting and one thing leads to another. Now you tell me. This chick came to that house with the clear intention of beating that other chick up and getting it on cam. Do you honestly think, buddy could have put her in a bear hug for a couple seconds and she would have just given up and gone home? We all know these things never work out that cleanly. Again, I'm not saying dude was right to just stand there, but to act like all he had to do was flex a little muscle and everything would have worked out peacefully is naive as fuck.

I been in plenty fights and broke up plenty fights

Its much easier to restrain a women when youre a man. Unless youre just some frail ass 5'6 125 man or some shit.

I

I been in plenty fights and broke up plenty fights

Its much easier to restrain a women when youre a man. Unless youre just some frail ass 5'6 125 man or some shit.

I

No one is debating whether or not its easier to break up a fight between females as a man. My point was that depending on how committed the chick is to fighting, it doesn't always end up peacefully. If the chick wants to fight and gives up when a man restrains her, that's all well and good. If the chick wants to fight and decides to fight the man that is restraining her, shit can go downhill fast. I don't know what your experience is, but I've seen big ass bouncer niggas basically lose their jobs in incidents like that. It happens, that's all I'm saying.

yes......i would fight a chick like shes a big nigga is she touches my wife.

i would straight up punch a hoe in the eye and liver over wifey.

No one is debating whether or not its easier to break up a fight between females as a man. My point was that depending on how committed the chick is to fighting, it doesn't always end up peacefully. If the chick wants to fight and gives up when a man restrains her, that's all well and good. If the chick wants to fight and decides to fight the man that is restraining her, shit can go downhill fast. I don't know what your experience is, but I've seen big ass bouncer niggas basically lose their jobs in incidents like that. It happens, that's all I'm saying.

You saying all this but it pretty easy for men to restrain a WOMEN IN HIS HOUSE THAT SHE BARGED IN TO FIGHT WHILE THE PROOF IS ON CAMERA THAT ALL YOU DID WAS RESTRAIN HER AND NOTHING HAPPENED.

Back