Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weakest boyfriend of the year/ early decade goes to....

Aint no way im lettin another chick in my home to beat my girls ass and i sit there like...

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Either he wanted her ass beat and let it happen or he straight up froze...
Either way he looks weak as fuck.

Couldn't be me but maybe she roll with a nigga he couldn't handle so he let it cook.

Maybe she constantly starting shit and standing behind him and he treated it as a teachable moment.

Lmaooooo I can't call it. I just know it couldn't be me. Man or woman come in my house on some shit they catching hands, elbows, knees and toes. Maybe even a bullet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... the bitch came up in the crib, posted her phone up to record the ass whoopin, told them not to touch her phone that's sittin in their spot recording her gettin spanked up...

Nah, dude looking cake right about now. Nigga tres leches outchea.

for me

first aint no chick busting in my house.
but lets say i let her in......she set up her phone...lift the shade and first swing.......i would had her cheek against the phone trynna smash her head thru the glass. wifey kicking her in the ribs.

then drag her out an drop her on her head.

fuck is wrong with these new niggas

Her man maybe someone not to fuck wit, he may have been more worried about those repercussions. Not to say what he did was right.
ok...he didnt have to allow her to get beat up.

or maybe he thought his chick had hands to throw....not to catch

what would be funny is the second chick recording when she pulled up. let her set her phone up....promptly beat her ass while recording then making the chick delete her footage and sending her on her way.

Back