Welcome To aBlackWeb

We still watching Rick & Morty after this?

Yall realize if yall have a problem with this then Damon Wayans can no longer get work either, nor David Allen Grier or anyone connected to ILC.

Tread lightly.

We should not punish past comedy for its vulgarity. Unless people are actually hurt in the process.

This is an attack on everyone that was critical of roseanne and trump and other right wing nuts.

Sterile comedy aint gon work out for anyone.

20 amy schumers and mellissa McCarthy's.

Think about the long term consequences of being so damn sensitive and eager to jump on a hashtag.

Yall realize if yall have a problem with this then Damon Wayans can no longer get work either, nor David Allen Grier or anyone connected to ILC.

Tread lightly.

We should not punish past comedy for its vulgarity. Unless people are actually hurt in the process.

This is an attack on everyone that was critical of roseanne and trump and other right wing nuts.

Sterile comedy aint gon work out for anyone.

20 amy schumers and mellissa McCarthy's.

Think about the long term consequences of being so damn sensitive and eager to jump on a hashtag.

Naw he white so they want him to pay

Why this high up in the posts?

never really knew about it,don't watch the show,but seems like I show I would like and I have watched vids about the show

Ppl say I would love it.

This is old af and the second time theres been an outrage over this.

Im not sticking up for Dan Harmon, cuz i dont know what in the fuck he was thinking, but he's already been called out for this and given his apology and the show obviously wasnt picked up. This is simply getting steam again because of the whole #SaveTheChildren shit.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the show. If it was a real kid, then yeah, he don't deserve any money from anyone after that comes to light. But this ain't that.

Back