Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + We Need To Talk About Cosby

We can twlk about biw alot of them bitches are liars and almost all of them ha e a checkered past that deems them untrustworthy. We can twlk about the asshole D.A and the fucked up unethical procedure that lead to cosby's indictment. There was no rape all of thise whores are liars who had consensual sex with Bill and piped qualuudes. Close thread.

Bro you’re a weirdo

We Need to Talk About Cosby, episodes 1 and 2 on Showtime is informative and eye opening a lot of things i didnt know about Cosby's early career are presented.The film definitely gives the women who accused him of harrassment a voice. In the middle of one of the episodes i asked my family could they seperate art from the artist basically they feel the same way i do ,what he admitted to doing to various women is terrible but they would still watch Cosby show repeats.

I think Cosby is where he's supposed to be, but I was always bothered by the accounts of some of the chicks. Some basically said he drugged them or forced contact on them without their consent. The others basically accused him of withholding his help or influence on their careers unless they gave him what he wanted. That's some slimey shit, but I don't think it should be criminal.

I think people need to do more research and even read the court transcripts.

Find that man guilty with a fair trial.

Back