Welcome To aBlackWeb

We don’t have a phobia thread

This is a question I always pose to people. What is your biggest rational and irrational fear.

Rational: Not living the life I want and dying unfulfilled.

Irrational: Poking my eye out. My eye gets all tinglingly and uncomfortable if it's any where near furniture corners.

Also closet doors being open when I'm sleep

im crazy about time management and order

idk if its a real phobia but i've read about one involving constantly being stressed over time

there's never enough time, i trip if my schedule gets thrown off, i always got an order to something worked out in my head and im counting down, etc

if ya'll talking about shit that just grosses you out i think leg breaks fuck me up the worst for some reason......gore, blood, brains on the ground, all that shit is ok but seeing a mans leg just fold backwards underneath him???

AdeptVillainousIrishdraughthorse-small.gif

i never want to break a leg

Rational: Heights can kill me. Anything height related.

I don't have any I think of as irrational.

But yeah, fuck roller coasters and any (its fun cause you could die) rides.
Heights are an irrational fear. Most of the time you are high it is in a secure situation.

im crazy about time management and order

idk if its a real phobia but i've read about one involving constantly being stressed over time

there's never enough time, i trip if my schedule gets thrown off, i always got an order to something worked out in my head and im counting down, etc

if ya'll talking about shit that just grosses you out i think leg breaks fuck me up the worst for some reason......gore, blood, brains on the ground, all that shit is ok but seeing a mans leg just fold backwards underneath him???

AdeptVillainousIrishdraughthorse-small.gif

i never want to break a leg

All of this. When I'm on the go everything is scheduled and timed and I really don't play about it. Will even stress myself tf out over it even tho no else that I might think cares actually cares.

And I don't want to see no leg breaks but one time a club I worked at got shot up and went up 2 flights to go see that body. Fams brains was blown out.

Another time dude died in front of me after getting shot for his chain or some shit. Everyone was trying to have a "talk" with me after work. I was like "man the cops here so let's go across the street to the underground parking lot and smoke this blunt"

I'm kinda scared I'm not really gonna process death until my mom passes (god forbid) and do something crazy cause I've never really dealt with it. Even when my dad died I cried for like 5 mins. It's just never hit me like that.

Back