Wayne Brady comes out as “pansexual”: 'I'm doing this for me'

Attention seeking? Who knows.

But most people knew there was something funny about him.
Yes it's attention seeking strategy for job security in Hollywood. He running a play

Imagine being 50 years old and all of a sudden you discover something new about your sexual preference.. nah he's just playing their sick game for his own benefit.

In our Lifetimes these same liberal cacs yall follow are gonna to be pushing to normalize pedophilia and bestiality. Then that's when y'all will decide to draw the line but it'll be too late. Resist white fuckshit NOW

Every female I discuss the situation with says they knew my boy Wayne was a fruitcake, I personally missed all the signs that he was sweet . The only things I could look back on was he hanging around way too many white dudes & his tight suits . It's clear now that the red headed dude on let's make a deal & Wayne were lovers .

If you believe in other genders and are attracted to either biological sex, it'd make bisexuality an obsolete term, hence being pansexual.

Personally, I still have a hard time taking the gender fluid stuff seriously. It just reeks of "hey, look at me, I'm different!". I guess that's the point? That they feel different enough that our two gender social system doesn't fit their lifestyle? You'd have to be pretty left field, even contrarian, to even consider it. That, or just riding a trend.

There's been people who toe the line of gender for ages. Maybe these type of people felt so ostracized for their eccentricities - dabbling outside of norms - that they were like, fuck it, gender is a social construct anyway, let's just make a whole new category for ourselves and see to it that future generations acknowledge it as normal.

Reactions: SneakDZA