Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wayne Brady comes out as “pansexual”: 'I'm doing this for me'

Nigga is filled with so much toxicity..

Lol bro why you get to make jokes and play the victim every single time niggas know you’re an asshole I know your question wasn’t legit. Why must you get fake offended. You made yourself a dickhead get over it.

Lol bro why you get to make jokes and play the victim every single time niggas know you’re an asshole I know your question wasn’t legit. Why must you get fake offended. You made yourself a dickhead get over it.
You’re just a weird paranoid nigga who thinks the world owes them something. For a nigga that wants to be understood so bad , getting triggered when asksd how you describe yaself is weird af.

Its ok tho.

Why do these people think that everybody should know or care who they want to fuck? He said he's doing this for him. Doing what? Telling us all some shit we didn't ask you?
You say this but if he got caught leaving a restaurant with a tranny before saying anything it would be news because of who he is and we'd all be here discussing it so I can understand a celebrity wanting to get that out the way and answer the questions before people get out of pocket like we always do.

You’re just a weird paranoid nigga who thinks the world owes them something. For a nigga that wants to be understood so bad , getting triggered when asksd how you describe yaself is weird af.

Its ok tho.

Stop being goofy when you’ve asked the question before and got answers before. Don’t make jokes if you can’t take em pussy.

You say this but if he got caught leaving a restaurant with a tranny before saying anything it would be news because of who he is and we'd all be here discussing it so I can understand a celebrity wanting to get that out the way and answer the questions before people get out of pocket like we always do.

You right. I guess the moral of the story is that if we all did a better job of minding our business, we wouldn't have to worry as much about people forcing their business on us.

Its ok tho.

You know what I apologize for saying ask your mom even though I think you do that fake offense thing a lot up here while being an asshole I should not have told you to ask her so my bad.

You know what I apologize for saying ask your mom even though I think you do that fake offense thing a lot up here while being an asshole I should not have told you to ask her so my bad.
There we go! Growth nh 🤝🏾

Lmao. lashing out and then apologizing is not growth

Lol y’all can’t play slick and then get mad when somebody catches it. The guy knows how I ID and has asked before. Same way o call you white as an insult I knew what he was doing. That’s why I wasn’t banned.

Lol y’all can’t play slick and then get mad when somebody catches it. The guy knows how I ID and has asked before. Same way o call you white as an insult I knew what he was doing. That’s why I wasn’t banned.
I dont know u man. Just leave it at the apology and keep it moving. It was a genuine question but If u choose not to answer its cool.

Back