Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

Bruh, my son wanted to race me...

Now I've always been fast. Not just fast for a big nigga...I mean fast in general

So my son 7, and I'm geeking....

Shorty I can run backwards and still beat you ..... And leave my flip flops on....

And I really..... Really..... Thought I could pull it off. I was 100% sober.

"riight"

Man I went down so hard....I rolled n shit .. flip flops went flying....I heard shit crack....

I wasnt right all weekend

i lied about how I hurt my back a few weeks ago, it wasnt my god kids fault

I was actually dancing to that ZeZe song by Kodak

then i heard my shit crack

I was just to0 ashamed to admit it

I just told my 16 yr old nephew yesterday I’d smoke him in a foot race...now it was mostly pride talking cuz he was on his old jokes shit but it got serious to tha point where I THINK we racing next Saturday...I’ll post what happens in a couple weeks after I get outta ICU

:cry:

I had an old 10 speed and i was riding it when i was 13.. thought I was cute till i hopped the curb and hit my Honey pot on the bar.

I couldn't walk and just stood there for like 15 min acting like I just wanted to hang out with everyone.

I came home walking awkward crying and ran into the bathroom. locked the door and wouldn't come out.
Mom's and bro's were banging on the door. I just kept telling them I fell and to get away.

Soaked in the bathtub for like an hour my mom swore i was rapped or some sh*t.

Her High a$$ started calling uncles and cousins and sh*t it was a HUGE deal for nothing. SMH

Was playing beer league softball with some of my coworkers. Got to the game late so I didn’t have time to stretch and run a lil bit like I usually would.

Stepped up to the plate and hit a shot into the gap, thought it was an easy triple off the bat.

But....

First two steps I took running out the box, I pulled my right and then my left quad, one after the other. Limped to first and had to let the world know I was officially washed.

Was playing beer league softball with some of my coworkers. Got to the game late so I didn’t have time to stretch and run a lil bit like I usually would.

Stepped up to the plate and hit a shot into the gap, thought it was an easy triple off the bat.

But....

First two steps I took running out the box, I pulled my right and then my left quad, one after the other. Limped to first and had to let the world know I was officially washed.

Beer league/coed softball tha WOATEST of tha WOAT!! Niggaz stay getting life changing injuries playing that shit...my pops shattered his elbow one night and to this day I swear playing at my last job was when I initially tore my meniscus smh

Last edited:
Beer league/coed softball tha WOATEST of tha WOAT!! Niggaz stay getting life changing injuries playing that shit...my pops shattered his elbow one night and to this day I swear playing at my last job was when I initially tore my meniscus smh

Yea man, that ain’t even my only softball injury

Rolled my ankle bad on first base at the end of the season. This was May 2017 and that ankle still isn’t the same.

Yea man, that ain’t even my only softball injury

Rolled my ankle bad on first base at the end of the season. This was May 2017 and that ankle still isn’t the same.

I was chilling in tha bleachers one night before my game chopping it up and HEARD a nigga break his jaw running into another nigga in centerfield...sounded like a dead tree breaking at its trunk smh

One day I was at work and just stood up to go to the bathroom when I heard a loud pop in my knee.

Damn near thought I tore my ACL. I just stood there for a moment...then proceeded to walk very...VERY slowly. No ACL tear...just one of my joints making that loud azzz sound. Smh

Went bowling in December 2016 for my going away celebration, my shoulder/neck has been effed up since. It's bothering me right now.

Pulled a muscle in my fuccin back tryin to help this chick i was talkin to. Was helping her set up her livingroom table, bent down and heard a pop.

I think she heard it to. I tried to play it but the pain was so bad, I was stuck in this position the whole time...

Finally I couldn't take it mo more and sat my azzz down. After that...I was tryin to figure out how I was gonna muster the energy to walk out, and then drive home. Looka here...only thru the Grace of God I was able to leave. Lol!

Sad man

Lol..I was home alone in my frog doing a chicks arobics shit offa YouTube. It was a part that's jumping and touching the floor. On the fifth one something in my lower back felt like I was stabbed. Man I hit the fucking carpet and almost cried. It hurt so bad I couldn't even lift myself to get up. I stayed there for ion know how long cause I just fell asleep on the floor.

I just told my 16 yr old nephew yesterday I’d smoke him in a foot race...now it was mostly pride talking cuz he was on his old jokes shit but it got serious to tha point where I THINK we racing next Saturday...I’ll post what happens in a couple weeks after I get outta ICU

:cry:
Couple years ago i raced my nephew.

Shorty smoked me 4 times in a row.

I almost died trying to beat that little nigga.... In my defense it was after a 5 mile jog.... But like I said I used to pride myself on being fast. I couldn't process that dude was faster than me. I had better form everything

Uses to play flag football. Realized I was washed when I decided to get back into 2yra ago. I went to one practice and realized the game ain't in me no mo'. Not even a little bit

Them niggas was running 4 sec 40's and I damn near passed out running to scrimmage LMAO.

Back