Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

Being tall enough to constantly smack my forehead in the cable crossover…cables.

heavy ass D-Rings are perfectly out of sight, like I forget they exist till I smack the mother fucker full speed.
Kapyooooow!

A month ago “walking” down a flight of stairs of my girlfriends place to go to work and slipped on the steps and twisted my knee and fell I heard something pop and freaked out thinking I tore something but no. Bad bruise and it’s strained a little but I’ve Been wearing a a knee brace ever since. SMH.
Damn steps got it out for u lmao

Man, anybody here had metatarsalgia or ball of the foot pain? How you deal with this shit?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Every now and then I come across a thread that remind me how blessed I’ve actually been.

Well on my way to 40, and none of these issues yet.
IMG_6209.gif

When was the last time y’all sprinted full speed? How did it go?

I can do it ok but tend to aggravate my bulging disc in my lower back when I sprint

That Kevin Hart vid is a great indicator of what NOT to do. Also I've seen too many mofo pulling their hamstrings.

Now I did run up the basement stairs couple of times. But my knees kept warning me like "Aiight nigga. Keep playin wit us." So I stopped.

I still incorporate sprints into my workout

Just gotta get a good 15-20 min dynamic warmup in

Cant go out there cold…thats really how you mess yourself up

When was the last time y’all sprinted full speed? How did it go?

I can do it ok but tend to aggravate my bulging disc in my lower back when I sprint
I sprinted a couple months ago during a gym session... stretched and jogged first to warm up, then started sprinting and it went well... I recommend a book called "8 Steps to a pain free back". The author went through debilitating back injuries that lead her life work of studying the back. Lot of helpful information in there

few yrs ago I was hittin the dab pen & coughed so hard felt like I tore my pectoral muscle

for the next month or two, it hurt every morning gettin out of bed, sneezing/coughing or certain movements

sum folks would see me in pain & ask what happened, but I was too embarrassed to say I hurt myself vaping smh

:hahaha:

few yrs ago I was hittin the dab pen & coughed so hard felt like I tore my pectoral muscle

for the next month or two, it hurt every morning gettin out of bed, sneezing/coughing or certain movements

sum folks would see me in pain & ask what happened, but I was too embarrassed to say I hurt myself vaping smh

:hahaha:
Its actually quite common to injure yourself while coughing.

Hernias are especially common when coughing.

Wouldn’t really say that’s being washed, but more par for the course that comes with chiefing

Back