Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

lol my gotdamn pinky toe hit the corner of the muhfuckin couch and i'll be limping for the rest of the week at minimum! šŸ˜­

Geezus...I feel ya pain brotha. That shyt will have you teary eyed.

Soooo...week & half ago I was gettin the tool box outta the stairway closet.

My azzz missed this step...
20220803_123923.jpg

busted...my...azzz!

I was laid out ALL on the floor. My s/o was in the kitchen when she heard me fall. Talmbout "You alright? You alright?"...NO HEFA I'M NOT! I didn't tell her that tho.

Instead I told her to give me a minute. I just sat there on the floor in pain. Waited to gather myself b4 I got up.
Fuccin twisted my ankle (still a lil sore). Banged up my knee (still tender). Scraped up my knee. It was turrible.

What makes it even more worse...a week & a half b4 that...my dumb azzz fell in the sub pump well in the basement. Wasn't even paying attention. Scraped up the same knee! Smh.

About a month ago I was taking a shower nh, lifted the shampoo bottle above my head and somehow ended up messing my neck up.

Had to turn side to side to look at stuff for a few days and keep the icy hot on deck

this guy took this thread literally

My left index finger nerve is messed up atm..rode a mechanical bull on Saturday and the guy at the controls turned it up to some pro speed..I was holding on for dear life..after I was flung off my finger was instantly numb..was for 2 days, slowly went away. Itā€™s still numb at the tip of my finger and I can feel the nerve feels bruised.

Soooo...week & half ago I was gettin the tool box outta the stairway closet.

My azzz missed this step...
View attachment 898133

busted...my...azzz!

I was laid out ALL on the floor. My s/o was in the kitchen when she heard me fall. Talmbout "You alright? You alright?"...NO HEFA I'M NOT! I didn't tell her that tho.

Instead I told her to give me a minute. I just sat there on the floor in pain. Waited to gather myself b4 I got up.
Fuccin twisted my ankle (still a lil sore). Banged up my knee (still tender). Scraped up my knee. It was turrible.

What makes it even more worse...a week & a half b4 that...my dumb azzz fell in the sub pump well in the basement. Wasn't even paying attention. Scraped up the same knee! Smh.

U ain't washed just clumsy

My left index finger nerve is messed up atm..rode a mechanical bull on Saturday and the guy at the controls turned it up to some pro speed..I was holding on for dear life..after I was flung off my finger was instantly numb..was for 2 days, slowly went away. Itā€™s still numb at the tip of my finger and I can feel the nerve feels bruised.

the nerve of my left index still feels weird..wonder how long this will last

what on earth inspired you to ride a mechanical bull

what on earth inspired you to ride a mechanical bull

it was at a birthday party, the guy turning 18 really wanted oneā€¦so it was the youth at first riding then they encouraged the parents to..so a handful of us did

Walking my daughter to my parents house up their steps to the front door and slipped and rolled my foot and broke my pinkie toe in my right foot. A year to the day later walking from dropping my son off at his mom fell down her steps of her apartment and broke my left ankle smh
A month ago ā€œwalkingā€ down a flight of stairs of my girlfriends place to go to work and slipped on the steps and twisted my knee and fell I heard something pop and freaked out thinking I tore something but no. Bad bruise and itā€™s strained a little but Iā€™ve Been wearing a a knee brace ever since. SMH.

Last edited:
Back