Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

After listening to a new Lupe Fiasco song that was dropped, I responded with:

ABW member @Maza Yanga replied to my post with:

I feel like it's become the norm for mfs to come online and talk to people reckless cuz they know they're safe at home. In order to stop that corny shit there has to be consequences in place.

We're all adults and should be able to debate and talk shit to eachother without calling people bitches, talking about people's family and kids, etc.

I gave homie a temporary ban and some members feel like the ban wasn't warranted. How do you feel?

Im biased cuz I don’t like the weirdo. Nigga said James Baldwin was weak. But I can see both sides on one hand trying make the site more mature and the jokes a lil more respectful. As far as I know on abw we don’t call each other bitches in a playful way. As a line stepper we all know which lines fit for each poster or we learn quickly. I don’t regret most of the shit I’ve said up here and been banned at least 4 times. Also if you gonna say wild shit to people you gotta expect wild shit back. Talking about the dead and kids is always wrong. But when it happens their is usually a ban or warning.

conway_alchemist_calvin_01.gif

And also any insult I’ve thrown I was reasonably offended and responded in kind. Niggas for whatever reason don’t like when you stoop to their level then act offended and be whining to mods like they don’t engage in the ho shit that they claim to be against.

I actually try to not get into as many back n forthd cuz niggaz extra reckless these days...

Nigga brought up my son for absolutely no reason the other day.... shit was wild

I started to ban him myself, but i stooped to his level instead

Back