Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Meek Mill in the right?

Meek always in some shit. Its baffling at this point.

Now he on ig looking for lawyers. All that flossing with his "friends" that are on the top of forbes and begging on IG. Worst part is AK making sense of this but im sure he will ignore it.

Why would a reseller want to sell sneakers at retail price... More especially to a rich rapper?

It's like them YEEZYs on auction now online (I saw how Meek even rejected them in that tweet... For obvious reasons) ... Shoes go for an average of $200 depending on the make

Folks would be doubling the price to resell ... I think it makes financial and economic sense

That's the Jigga blueprint.

Maybe, maybe not. But if im a small business, I would hook someone up with fame to spread my business. It happens a lot.

Example. There is a black owned company that does pancake mix and syrup. They're called "blanket pancakes". The couple called into Sway's radio show. They hooked all the members of the show up. Months later, their business took off. I even ordered some. They were online only at first but now they have their products in some stores. Sway helped a lot on that regard by cosigning them

terrible example.

They have a product that they manufacture and sell online. Yes, you're going to give samples to Sway and 'nem 'cause if they like it they'll shout out your business and that will drive people to you.

This is a goddamned leech ass shoe reseller. Nigga went to Foot Locker and copped at retail and is trying to sell for several times retail price. This shti ain't even in the same ballpark, let alone the same league.

This take is stupid, Meek didnt speak out against shoe resellers, and say he buys from the store. This bozo went to an event with nothing but shoe resellers, and is gunna complain they arnt the same price as they are in the store. Then buys them anyway.

The kinda people that think what he did make sense, are the same one's that said they'd rather have lunch with Jay-Z than have 500k.

I don’t know a lot about the resale market but from the way dude touched his chin with the “ I’m full of shit “ look after Meek said that I feel like Meek is right

Nah them Indians man at least around here dgaf about brown anything

If i had a store with everything marked with a price and some assholes i dont know came in wanting a discount, i wouldnt give a fuck either and tell them the price is the price.

I don’t know a lot about the resale market but from the way dude touched his chin with the “ I’m full of shit “ look after Meek said that I feel like Meek is right

Basically, a limited edition shoe comes out, that you either have to go in person at the store to get a raffle ticket and wait in line hoping to get them. Or go online to the site hoping to be able to place an order when they go on sale. Keep in mind you're also competing with resellers that flood the sites with bots to get as many sneakers as they can.

So if you dont wanna wait in line, online or at the store, but want those shoes, you have to pay the mark up to get them from someone who did the work to get them.

Thats why you should feel bad for people like meek, cuz they're full of shit. Not only do they keep paying those crazy resale prices, they're also not willing to do the work to get the shoe. And to top it all off, a lot of times after they wear the shoe for a lil while, these same people turn around and also resell the same shoe.

If i had a store with everything marked with a price and some assholes i dont know came in wanting a discount, i wouldnt give a fuck either and tell them the price is the price.

Basically, a limited edition shoe comes out, that you either have to go in person at the store to get a raffle ticket and wait in line hoping to get them. Or go online to the site hoping to be able to place an order when they go on sale. Keep in mind you're also competing with resellers that flood the sites with bots to get as many sneakers as they can.

So if you dont wanna wait in line, online or at the store, but want those shoes, you have to pay the mark up to get them from someone who did the work to get them.

Thats why you should feel bad for people like meek, cuz they're full of shit. Not only do they keep paying those crazy resale prices, they're also not willing to do the work to get the shoe. And to top it all off, a lot of times after they wear the shoe for a lil while, these same people turn around and also resell the same shoe.
Well yeah I'll pay more before I wait,but it's also possible that they don't make meek wait like other ppl.

Well yeah I'll pay more before I wait,but it's also possible that they don't make meek wait like other ppl.
Unless you got a relationship with a hire up, or the athlete whos shoe it is, I'm positive these companies dont give a fuck a rapper wants their shoe. From what was exposed a couple years ago, these sneaker execs kids, be the main ones with insider info and have mad bots loading up on all the shoes and reselling them, making a killing.

Back