Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Meek Mill in the right?

fetchimage

Yea but maybe he has a brick and mortar or working towards it. Maybe he could become the guy that gets the call to come thru with his exclusives and become a sneaker head to the stars etc.

Think big!
You're way more optimistic about this specific example than I am.

But at the end of the day, he got what he wanted for the shoes and he seems to be ok with it

I'ma just put this out there, a lot of these situations rarely work out where the famous person actually ends up doing repeat business with these types of vendors

Does it happen? Sure

But those are always the exceptions and very rarely the rule

This is why fashion and celebrity gossip was on my list. It's wild to me that y'all really talking about this shit seriously.

In this case he's just a shoe reseller so meek should be trying to build w him and maybe after you come back 1-2 times now he can throw you something for fucking w the business and hopefully you can spread the word of mouth to your celeb friends or give him a shout on ig or something in kind.

Like if it was someone selling their own brand of clothing or sneaker I'd 100% agree w meek but this dude just trying to get his shit off and its obviously working. Meek wouldn't be there in the first place if dude wasn't known and doing good biz. Giving meek some free shit or for the low doesn't guarantee him anything. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

This is the point i think niggas is missing. Meek was just leveraging his celebrity for the $200 off but it just didnt work lol
I get it but I also get niggas just like trying to get free shit on some "I'ma tell my people to come fuck with you"

Imagine going to a convention center where they have booths of guys selling sneakers and then meek mill says I can get these $200 cheaper at the store

Lmao

Okay and??

Fuck out my face man

or as AP says ā€œwhy You here manā€?

Then he buys them anyways so thereā€™s no real lesson being taught

Imagine making your product CHEAPER for rich people lol

Imagine going to a convention center where they have booths of guys selling sneakers and then meek mill says I can get these $200 cheaper at the store

Lmao

Okay and??

Fuck out my face man

or as AP says ā€œwhy You here manā€?

Then he buys them anyways so thereā€™s no real lesson being taught

Imagine making your product CHEAPER for rich people lol

Iā€™m thinking also what if he didnā€™t know wtf meek mill was? Itā€™s highly unlikely but possible.

Doesnā€™t matter if he did or not

letā€™s say the guy knocks $200 off the shoes for meek

What if nothing changes after that? No more sales from meek or no sneakers besides the pair he boughtā€¦.

Now he lost out on $200 lol

Facts lol like could take a chance and maybe get a shot out. But most likely

Back