Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Meek Mill in the right?

Lol vendor could just respond with they $500 so you don’t have to go to the store

If they were the same price in store then those sneakers might not even be available for Meek to buy

Nigga bought them anyways and he wasn’t gonna come back regardless

Fuck out my face

I get what meek is saying. A lot of times, businesses will give free stuff or discount to people with fame so they can spread their business. All about networking. You show them a good time, most likely they will come back or at least give you free marketing by shouting you out or posting you website online.

I get what meek is saying. A lot of times, businesses will give free stuff or discount to people with fame so they can spread their business. All about networking. You show them a good time, most likely they will come back or at least give you free marketing by shouting you out or posting you website online.
Fam

Meek was not going to do no repeat business

What he should've done was not buy the shoe if he was really trying to prove a point

Fam

Meek was not going to do no repeat business

What he should've done was not buy the shoe if he was really trying to prove a point
Maybe, maybe not. But if im a small business, I would hook someone up with fame to spread my business. It happens a lot.

Example. There is a black owned company that does pancake mix and syrup. They're called "blanket pancakes". The couple called into Sway's radio show. They hooked all the members of the show up. Months later, their business took off. I even ordered some. They were online only at first but now they have their products in some stores. Sway helped a lot on that regard by cosigning them

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. But if im a small business, I would hook someone up with fame to spread my business. It happens a lot.

Example. There is a black owned company that does pancake mix and syrup. Their called "blanket pancakes". The couple called into Sway's radio show. They hooked all the members of the show up. Months later, their business took off. I even ordered some. They were online only at first but now they have their products in some stores. Sway helped a lot on that regard by cosigning them
But he's not selling his own product

He's selling sneakers above retail

Meek was talkin real shit but internet thinks he goofy so they wont see it. The Cosigns opens opportunities you had no idea could happen. A meek mill cosign to his celebrity friends like “yo this the sneaker cat to fuck wit etc” can go a longer way then jus a cut n dry deal.

Now maybe it wouldnt manifest into nothing but thats the gamble you take on homeboy deals but i would take the value of the connection over the money but thats just me.

Pay the price or move the fuck on

I wonder if Meek was giving discounts and etc… when he was selling drugs

Tell me u never sold drugs without telling me you never sold drugs…

Aye Elz why didnt you compare with Meek giving someone a free or highly discounted verse?
So you ve never seen a fiend ask for a discount ?

For the second question if Meek is at the point of giving free or discounted verses then he has already made it

Which wouldn’t make sense in this scenario

Back