Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Was Goofy and the Goof Troop black or nah?

This shit got me dying laughing!! I had to scroll back up to tha top just to see what fucking thread I was in Lmao...my high ass like “How tha fuck did I get into a dolphin rape thread??”...this a GOT DAMN “is Goofy black??” thread!!! Lmao hahahaha

Petes wife was def black

1_34043c84f6bc48b951dc522d6fc36e2f.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy-1 (4).gif

Attachments

• giphy-1 (4).gif
    giphy-1 (4).gif
    468.4 KB · Views: 14
This quote right here though. Smdh...

Q10: Does the vagina of a dolphin always contract after penetration?
A10: Yes, for the most part, but sometimes they like to let you do all the work. That goes for pleasuring as well as mating. I was reminded by another zoo that if a female doesn't want to participate, they can contract their vaginal muscles tight enough that nothing could penetrate them. The other zoo also pointed out, that a female can do a lot more than just contract their vaginal muscles. By expanding their upper vaginal muscles they can emulate sucking and blowing. They can also ripple the muscles vaginal canal both upwards and downwards, in a milking motion.

@Black_Samson

Reactions: 1/2
I don’t know about Goofy being black & all that... but I can relate to what he’s tryin to do in the movie. Once kids hit that curtian age it’s hard to let em go. It was probably hard then but these days with social media & all types of influences, you’re gonna wanna try to be apart of their lives as much as you can.

Back