Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Was Goofy and the Goof Troop black or nah?

U late
And if u can look at this woman and can't admit she's a bad bitch, you're a certified hater
peg_pete___bikini_babe_by_darkvigilante.png

If she ain't had such class she'd easily be turning major profit as a Instagram thot on gawd.

90s bamboo earrings

Only thing missing is her in them

Certified Black

And they were raising a disrespectful ass red baby.
Don't know who the pops was but it definitely wasn't my guy who was the dad.

Look at the Granny. The baby got the color from her lol

U late
And if u can look at this woman and can't admit she's a bad bitch, you're a certified hater
peg_pete___bikini_babe_by_darkvigilante.png

If she ain't had such class she'd easily be turning major profit as a Instagram thot on gawd.
Yooooooo!

Yardies don't eat pussy but they break they necks over cartoons lol

Yooooooo!

Yardies don't eat pussy but they break they necks over cartoons lol
Judge me as an individual
I rep my flag siempre pero we aren't a monolith
Plus u mention bowcat and my boy @Shotta will tell u he is a proud one no diss

Walt Disney’s cryogenically frozen head is turning over in its vase at tha thought of his characters bein’ black lmao

That's crazy. I never knew that. If I can remember did the Dinosaurs show was apart of the TGIF line up in the 90s?

My wife bought me seasons 1 and 2 a while back and it’s crazy how ahead of its time that show was. Issues that are prevalent now are issues that were addressed. That show’s writers were extremely good. I loved it as a kid, but I love it even more as an adult.

Wasnt there a thread either on here or on the ic where niggas was seriously contemplating if they’d smash a dolphin? Y’all niggas wild lmao

Wasnt there a thread either on here or on the ic where niggas was seriously contemplating if they’d smash a dolphin? Y’all niggas wild lmao

a nigga in my barber shop asked if we would hit a chick with no arms or legs

I wish I coulda recorded the answers and demonstrations smh

niggas stopped cuttin and everything

This quote right here though. Smdh...

Q10: Does the vagina of a dolphin always contract after penetration?
A10: Yes, for the most part, but sometimes they like to let you do all the work. That goes for pleasuring as well as mating. I was reminded by another zoo that if a female doesn't want to participate, they can contract their vaginal muscles tight enough that nothing could penetrate them. The other zoo also pointed out, that a female can do a lot more than just contract their vaginal muscles. By expanding their upper vaginal muscles they can emulate sucking and blowing. They can also ripple the muscles vaginal canal both upwards and downwards, in a milking motion.

Back