Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Budden Disloyal To Em?

Was Budden Disloyal By Being Critical of Em's Album?

• Total voters
Yeah cuz rappers are known for their thorough research w/ 2-3 sources to back up a claim they say in their rhymes.

cam-ron.gif
Is that what I implied?

How often do you hear rappers going off about some bullshit he said she said rumor?

You know what, fuck that. He's white so just add "he's a rapper so he doesn't have to know facts" to his list of excuses.

Is that what I implied?

How often do you hear rappers going off about some bullshit he said she said rumor?

You know what, fuck that. He's white so just add "he's a rapper so he doesn't have to know facts" to his list of excuses.

All the fucking time.

East/West Coast shit started cuz of what a nigga "thought/felt". If Pac had done what you wanted Em to do (research,lol), he would've found out Big/Puff ain't have shit to do w/ him getting shot/setup.

Do you know what "hasty generalization" is?

DF that gotta do w/ anything?

Just say you hate Em, which is why you came up with that bullshit "he should've done some research, before he put it in a song". Cuz you and I know you ain't holding any other rapper to that standard when it comes to dissing or taking a shot at someone.

DF that gotta do w/ anything?

Just say you hate Em, which is why you came up with that bullshit "he should've done some research, before he put it in a song". Cuz you and I know you ain't holding any other rapper to that standard when it comes to dissing or taking a shot at someone.
You pointed out the most grandiose example of a rapper going off of rumor when you know damn well that situation was much more involved than "he said she said". An easily proven rumor wouldn't have led to Pac, Big, and others killed and unresolved for 2 decades. @Fazeem

I don't hate Eminem and I always end up having to put a disclaimer that I like his first 4 albums including Infinite because people like you resort to ad hominem everytime somebody has the nerve to criticize his white ass.

Now as I just pointed out on the last page, he didn't just say it in a song, he also talked about it at length in an interview on some "I heard so and so said such and such and that's not cool" shit.

You pointed out the most grandiose example of a rapper going off of rumor when you know damn well that situation was much more involved than "he said she said". An easily proven rumor wouldn't have led to Pac, Big, and others killed and unresolved for 2 decades. @Fazeem

I don't hate Eminem and I always end up having to put a disclaimer that I like his first 4 albums including Infinite because people like you resort to ad hominem everytime somebody has the nerve to criticize his white ass.

Now as I just pointed out on the last page, he didn't just say it in a song, he also talked about it at length in an interview on some "I heard so and so said such and such and that's not cool" shit.

And that was the whole point, to shatter that whole "he should've done research" bullshit.

I didn't fail at shit nigga. Cuz you know if Pac did some "research" (lol), he would've known Big/Puff ain't have shit to did w/ it.

But we've already established that only Em has to do research.
If you ask me, and I honestly believe this, Pac knew damn well Big and Puff ain' have shit to do with that Quad shooting. It was an act to drum up public interest in his Deathrow signing that got way out of hand.

Only thing we established is that Eminem is far too delicate to endure the slightest of critiques.

Only thing we established is that Eminem is far too delicate to endure the slightest of critiques.

I think his first 3 albums were so well received and sold so well that shit gassed him up

Before he was famous he used to get criticized alot but he used that as motivation but after being surrounded by yes men for years when he hears critisims it probably is a shock to him

If you ask me, and I honestly believe this, Pac knew damn well Big and Puff ain' have shit to do with that Quad shooting. It was an act to drum up public interest in his Deathrow signing that got way out of hand.

Against all Odds is the truest shit he ever wrote and reveals other levels of What Pac was actually up to which was fucking up the money of the people that shot him and getting at those peers who were not really as their Hearts were not in the same place as his. "Puffy Getting robbed like a bitch, to hide that fact he did some shit he should not have did so we riding for that"... You know the track. Kats That shot Pac made money off of Who Shot Ya as Life Imitated Art willfully and street innuendo boosted sales and clout so retaliation on the bitch moves was a must...

Against all Odds is the truest shit he ever wrote and reveals other levels of What Pac was actually up to which was fucking up the money of the people that shot him and getting at those peers who were not really as their Hearts were not in the same place as his. "Puffy Getting robbed like a bitch, to hide that fact he did some shit he should not have did so we riding for that"... You know the track. Kats That shot Pac made money off of Who Shot Ya as Life Imitated Art willfully and street innuendo boosted sales and clout so retaliation on the bitch moves was a must...

Your faggot ass hittin all the reactions like a bitch, then you come post some nonsensical bullshit.

Go back to lurking bitch.

Your faggot ass hittin all the reactions like a bitch, then you come post some nonsensical bullshit.

Go back to lurking bitch.
Here is a message for you Oreo Cookies find a Mirror and take a look Gee, Do you Like what you see??? Your screaming for attention because Folks are going at ya Massah but truth is truth the only faggotry is your Homotional desperation at not being cosigned which just exposes the bitch in You, there is hope though Forsake your Wigger God MC and recognise game as the truth and non shitty Hip Hop shall free your spirit...

No he's not he actually has the balls to say what a lot of other rappers, singers, producers feel. Same with Lord Jamar

It comes down to substance if u don't like substance, message, heart felt passion, serious life subject matter, emotion and depth hen u simply won't like Revival. So in that sense it is beyond confusing why Joe Budden dislikes the album u would think he of all people would think the album is a classic and enjoy it because he himself as a solo rapper puts a lot of emphasis on substance and emotion in his music

Because this is what i most enjoy in music and most appreciate too i bump the album everyday i connect with it and it helps inspire me. But even i have problems with the album the main one being Eminem not doing the hooks himself on the album too many features for hooks. That is my problem with the album. Because the reason i'm an Eminem fan is because of his hooks

Back