Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Budden Disloyal To Em?

Was Budden Disloyal By Being Critical of Em's Album?

• Total voters
I dont think disloyal is the right word. People freaking the fuck out about Joe's criticisms but he was 100% right. entire album is trash and we know eminem is capable of way better than that. Dude releases a remix with a verse attacking the critics and the verse alone is the best thing ems released in forever.

Only reason why Joe would be called Disloyal is because eminem signed him to Shady as a part of Slaughterhouse. Joe was right though.

Joe riding a win streak right now, bit the same reason people love will be the same reason people hate you. He can say he don't five a fuck now but when those bridges are burned, its a wrap for him.

Joe riding a win streak right now, bit the same reason people love will be the same reason people hate you. He can say he don't five a fuck now but when those bridges are burned, its a wrap for him.

He's been the asshole he is now his entire career, which has hurt him in the music business, but in the entertainment/personality business, it will/already has got him in a higher position he ever was in music.

Criticism gets everyone’s panties in a bunch...

It’s not that serious. I’d rather someone tell me my shit is wack than tell me all the time that my shit is fire. You know they’re lying at some point.

Em’s last album is trash and it’s pretty much agreed upon across the board. There isn’t a single thing disrespectful about it, Joe just knows Em is capable of much better quality work.

Somebody tell Em to stop being so sensitive that shit was 98.9% garbage and the best part of the album was Ed Sheeran if we being honest.

Royce first fell out of favor with Eminem when he said in a freestyle "fuck the anger management tour, I need to manage my anger".

Eminem caught feelings and instead of sitting him down and explaining that it was a harmless punchline, D12 went to war on his behalf because apparently Eminem is as sensitive as Donald Trump and needs to be coddled at all times.
I said what I said.

Joe may be a lot of things, but he’s been all those things since day 1. He’s been around since Clue mixtapes was the go-to. There’s a reason he’s still relevant. He’s gone at 50 and the Unit, Jay, Saigon, Prodigy (rip), Ransom, Royce, Drake, Migos and helluva lot of others. There are no bridges left to burn. And he just became even more popular after warring with Complex.

I’m gonna take a guess and say he’ll be just fine.

Got a lotta respect for mfs who keep it real regardless of ties.

N if my shit was wack i'd wanna know, which is the general consensus not just a few ppl opinions here n there.

Joe is always calling out his podcast and show co-hosts for being PC due to label/industry ties. He led by example. Joe made a business decision. He is no longer a rapper at the moment. He is media and he woulda lost alot of credibility by defending that Em album. What makes Joe appealing as a media person is that he keeps it 100 without being over the top hateful, like the guy that replaced him on "everyday struggle". Joe said what everyone was thinking. You can't be media critic and truly do your job without pointing out when some shit is wack

Back