Welcome To aBlackWeb

Walmart and 'nem backtracking on self checkout.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
And just in time for the holiday season too. Pretty sure they saw the writing on the wall and figured there would be far more "shrinkage" this year than any other with the way prices are going up. The Krogers in my area got these overhead cameras that use AI to determine if you scanned an item properly or not. Shit stops you and has an associate come over to review the footage to clear it or not.

If I have a few items, I’m gonna go to self checkout. Period.

If I have a lot more? I’ll go to a live cashier. I don’t understand the backlash

They got people at self checkout literally checking your stuff out for you now at the Walmart near me. At that point fuck the self checkout cuz I only go there so people can leave me alone. The perfect Walmart experience is no human contact whatsoever for me.

Man they better keep self checkout

It’s bad enough that only 3 lanes be open to serve 200 people at one time.

Oddly, I was just at Walmart tonight and a good number of the regular lanes were open. Usually it's only 3 or 4.

I've grown weary to the fact that there is not enough cashiers; I use self check out whether it's groceries or an essential items trip.

Good that they're attempting to make it more convenient.

Everyone on here has their preferred time to go to Walmart, in their city.

Right when it opens at 6am in Phoenix area is best. Forget it after 8am! Especially starting this next week until peak season is done.

They got people at self checkout literally checking your stuff out for you now at the Walmart near me. At that point fuck the self checkout cuz I only go there so people can leave me alone. The perfect Walmart experience is no human contact whatsoever for me.

Yeah, that shit pisses me off.........but I try to ignore it.

Rather deal with that than rude cashiers.

Plus, everywhere I go...........I use at least 5 bags for each group of items.

Can't do that with a cashier.

Was in Walmart the other day in the morning. Go to check out a lot of people had over 25 items in the cart and was about 10-15 customers with only 3 registers open. One of the lady's that work the front was like no line at self check out. Everybody looked and did not move she said it again.
A lady said ma'am we all have a lot of stuff in our baskets we not going to self check out.
She waited and then she called some folks up front to check out and knocked out the line.

Back