Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka: I'm Not Black I'm Native American

The Moors were African Muslims who dominated Europe for a time, not Native Americans
Look at the word play. Tell where else they nsyive
The Moors were African Muslims who dominated Europe for a time, not Native Americans
Moors where everywhere on this earth. The first 3 Chinese dynasty's where so called black people. When the people of south America was asked how the pyramids where built. They said they where here before we came here. I challenge anyone to dig a ill deeper!

Look at the word play. Tell where else they nsyive

Moors where everywhere on this earth. The first 3 Chinese dynasty's where so called black people. When the people of south America was asked how the pyramids where built. They said they where here before we came here. I challenge anyone to dig a ill deeper!
the first 3 Chinese dynasty's predate Islam by hundreds of years. you can't be a Moor and not Muslim bruh. the Moors were Black Muslims in the middle ages.

Moor isn't a catch-all term for all black people in history.

the first 3 Chinese dynasty's predate Islam by hundreds of years. you can't be a Moor and not Muslim bruh. the Moors were Black Muslims in the middle ages.

Sis and well say no more. Read The Treaty of Peace and Friendship 1787. Also read the verdict of the famous Dread Scott case. Peace and Love

He might be on that "we were here before slavery" theory. That or he has Seminole ancestry.

There are a lot of people who believe black Americans who are here today are direct descendants of Natives. And that we never came
Here from transatlantic slave trade via ships. They believe the Natives that were here were black as well( which I agree with the latter).

That still wouldn't explain "Im not black .... im part european but not black"

Homie's a fuck nigga, period.

There are a lot of people who believe black Americans who are here today are direct descendants of Natives. And that we never came
Here from transatlantic slave trade via ships. They believe the Natives that were here were black as well( which I agree with the latter).
There are documents that prove this to be a fact!

I have a strong African foundation with an in-depth study of African history that spans years of reading, research, and study that is always going to come before claiming anything else. If you are black and don't know anything about Africa you really shouldn't be claiming anything else until you do, and then when you reach that point you wouldn't want to claim anything else.. lmaoo. I just recently started to claim Native American ancestry.

I'm not going to say anything bad about waka, but he's clearly a lost individual.

Back