Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka: I'm Not Black I'm Native American

I’m not black......I’m Waka

tenor.gif

Moorish niggas believe and Hebrew Israelites belueve we not african and that we were here before white folks. But idk what they consider the real natives

He might be on that "we were here before slavery" theory. That or he has Seminole ancestry.
Not so much a theory any more! There is a ton of evidence tie support this so called theory. The treaty of peace and friendship details who these nation of people where. The Moors

If ur immediate parents(mom or dad) aren't just about fully that, don't claim that shit, it's corny.

If u gotta be like "well my great aunt's uncle's cousin is puerto rican" nigga, YOU'RE NOT PUERTO RICAN! U gotta relax.

It's really rare to find a full or even half Native American. That's why the blood quantum shit goes down the way it does, with folks who are 1/16th Cherokee or Blackfoot claiming tribal membership. this is just strange.

He could've just said this instead of the whole "im indian and european" bullshit

Not so much a theory any more! There is a ton of evidence tie support this so called theory. The treaty of peace and friendship details who these nation of people where. The Moors
The Moors were African Muslims who dominated Europe for a time, not Native Americans

From my understanding it's documented that the native people of every continent we're and are a heavily melinated Black people. Native Americans and Meso Americans were a black people as well as the "modern day"/"red-skinned" Native American.

Back