Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka facing backlash for asking gay men not compliment him

Waka Flocka has caught some backlash for comments he made on Instagram Live, where he said that he doesn't want gay men complimenting him.

He told viewers, "I don’t know who buddy was in that airport, I understand y’all folk got y’all month and all that but look, I don’t have nothing against no body’s sexual preference… nothing. But look, I ain’t with that…. so don’t approach me, don’t be having too many compliments and all that extra sh*t cause it’s disrespectful and out of pocket."

Last edited:
If he is getting that many compliments for it to be a thing for him then... That's his issue
"If she is getting that many catcalls then maybe she should look into the way she dresses or what aura she's giving off to have men constantly approaching her that way"

Don't mind me just seeing how that statement would sound on the other foot.

I was right it sounds dumb af

"If she is getting that many catcalls then maybe she should look into the way she dresses or what aura she's giving off to have men constantly approaching her that way"

Don't mind me just seeing how that statement would sound on the other foot.

I was right it sounds dumb af
you dont have to carry his cross it funny when yall cats be trying to draw comparisons out of spite.

I fux w gay ppl and support same sex marriage. But the LGBTQ community has turned itself into a gang of bullies.

Back