Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waffle House good Samaritan shot to death paying for meals, handing out $20 bills

Good Samaritan could have cracked slick with an insult when she asked was her bill getting paid....

These headlines can be tricky.

They be like man shoots man over last piece of chicken, and the whole time the nigga prolly eating talking shit like on menace to society

"Now I told you funky ass I get you some more chicken when I feel like it.... What you gonna do bout it, bitch nigga"
:sup:

Still stupid reason to kill someone, but you have no idea what words were said or how inviting dude was to smoke

You should take your own advice. Could be you the way you talking to niggas trying to fight and shit. Might say it to the wrong one.

Still, you don't know what homie said..

She could have playfully asked about her meal and homie said something

"bitch, you here with your nigga.... Why the fuck he ain't paying for your shit?"

I'm just saying.... Niggaz be mad disrespectful when they got money....
We can't blame this on dude cuz he got a few dollars.
He's the one doing the good deed.

Still, you don't know what homie said..

She could have playfully asked about her meal and homie said something

"bitch, you here with your nigga.... Why the fuck he ain't paying for your shit?"

I'm just saying.... Niggaz be mad disrespectful when they got money....

You have said ppl said all type of foul shit to you working the door.

How many ppl you killed for it?

Look I ain't saying the shit was right.... I'm pointing out the obvious dangers we should all be aware of...

Just cuz you think you right, an you think you safe doing a good thing..... That's not always the case.

You say the wrong thing to the wrong person and that's it. Don't matter how wrong it is.... It's over ..

Ironically that's why I get so irate at disrespect, because either this person is oblivious to the dangers that lurk this world, or they just confident I ain't one of them people.

fuck ALL lame, self-hating, entitled, sorry ass people in this world smh

Ironically that's why I get so irate at disrespect, because either this person is oblivious to the dangers that lurk this world, or they just confident I ain't one of them people.

bruh this shit had me in tears one day......because I gotta be careful and walk light with my situation and all

but mf's will try you, talk crazy, cut you off, whatever.....I'll be so heated and have to leave and laugh it off like BRUH....do you know you can die for that???? like REALLY.....the ONLY thing keeping your body warm and running right now is MY fear of ruining my family's lives, and me knowing I really dont want to hurt anyone

people do not think about this shit

that "being the bigger man" shit is hard af sometimes, but very necessary

I pray all the time I can keep it together

Like I understand 100% how quick shit can flip.

It's very dangerous.

Respect is key

Look I ain't saying the shit was right.... I'm pointing out the obvious dangers we should all be aware of...

Just cuz you think you right, an you think you safe doing a good thing..... That's not always the case.

You say the wrong thing to the wrong person and that's it. Don't matter how wrong it is.... It's over ..

Or they waiting for you to act so they can kill you. You not bulletproof

Like yall really be believing yall the only angry niggas in america who family stops them from killing

Although the speed at which yall want to kill other brothers is a terrible thing. But yall gotta understand yall are not the only repressed rage type niggas.

Like yall really be believing yall the only angry niggas in america who family stops them from killing

Although the speed at which yall want to kill other brothers is a terrible thing. But yall gotta understand yall are not the only repressed rage type niggas.
True.

I just don't get killing over a small meal because it wasn't paid for.

Seems like a lot of people think everything is a slight at them.

Apparently the good guy was the bad guy and he was slapping people and putting his hands in people's food.

Listen to the end

lol I don't understand how he's mad at CtG. CtG played the clip of the woman news report saying what happened. If that shit was wrong, they are right to clear it up, but you can't get mad at someone for speaking on news that was wrong.

This is a weird case though. Somebody's not be truthful. News outlets don't always get things wrong, but I have a hard time believing they just randomly turned a story about a bully getting shot for slapping people's food and assaulting someone into a good Samaritan getting shot for handing out money.

Back