Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waffle House good Samaritan shot to death paying for meals, handing out $20 bills

its the unchecking of the woman multiplied with dudes ego.

like, i'd be pissed if my wife asked a nigga to pay for our food. not at dude but at the nerve of my lady asking another nigga the question.

but dude musta been hurt already that he might not have been able to pay for food and took it out on the homie.

I don't even think that was the case. I think that was just an ignorant bitch who felt like fuck it since dude paying for peoples he food "he BETTER pay for mine to". You take that shit and add it to this dumb ass nigga who actually goes along with that shit. Now we got a man murdered for absolutely nothing.

Folks be so selfish and pressed to try and get over and finesse people they don't even think past go.

its the unchecking of the woman multiplied with dudes ego.

like, i'd be pissed if my wife asked a nigga to pay for our food. not at dude but at the nerve of my lady asking another nigga the question.

but dude musta been hurt already that he might not have been able to pay for food and took it out on the homie.

You are still in control of yourself, if somebody wants to act a fool because a meal was for paid for, that's insane. I mean, this man left the Waffle House and came back with a 9mm Gloc and killed him cold blooded. The lack of self control is scary. I can't put any blame on the woman. I believe this could've been about anything. Anything that hurt this man's ego and the consequences could be fatal.

Niggas in here blaming the dumb bitch?
they both are the blame.

she knew the type dude she had. they type nigga that would defend fuckery and thats why she acted out like that.
dude just dumb over pussy and ratchetness.

You are still in control of yourself, if somebody wants to act a fool because a meal was for paid for, that's insane. I mean, this man left the Waffle House and came back with a 9mm Gloc and killed him cold blooded. The lack of self control is scary. I can't put any blame on the woman. I believe this could've been about anything. Anything that hurt this man's ego and the consequences could be fatal.
case and point

Niggas in here blaming the dumb bitch?
They both to blame.. there is no shortage of niggas who look for a conflict..or are susceptible to being dragged into some bullshit because they are looking for an excuse thats mental heal issue..(stupidity) and that chick knows the company she keeps an he acted how she expected maybe not in the action but the irrationality of it

So a man dont have control over himself?
are we gonna start this?

it wasnt about control with dude....it was about points for the chick. he wanted to look bout it and be that nigga. he was a dumb ass dude trying to impress and fake defend his chick that shoulda kept her mouth shut.

0-100 because shes upset type nigga.
the fact dude didnt check her....he was not a man after that but a fuck nigga

are we gonna start this?

it wasnt about control with dude....it was about points for the chick. he wanted to look bout it and be that nigga. he was a dumb ass dude trying to impress and fake defend his chick that shoulda kept her mouth shut.

0-100 because shes upset type nigga.
the fact dude didnt check her....he was not a man after that but a fuck nigga

Self-Control

but the real question.....who was more wrong.....the chick for starting shit or her dude who cosigned her stupid mentality?

The chick was the catalyst. If she hadn't been on some "what about me" entitlement shit ole dude would still be alive.
BUT...
Had Ezekiel not been such a lowlife ass nigga and went and got the strap over $20 that wasn't even his broad's then dude would most def be alive.

The chick was the catalyst. If she hadn't been on some "what about me" entitlement shit ole dude would still be alive.
BUT...
Had Ezekiel not been such a lowlife ass nigga and went and got the strap over $20 that wasn't even his broad's then dude would most def be alive.

This

The seed of the problem starts wit her.

they both are the blame.

she knew the type dude she had. they type nigga that would defend fuckery and thats why she acted out like that.
dude just dumb over pussy and ratchetness.

How we know she knew he was that off. They coulda been talking for a month. He coulda not even been her dude. Some people do completely unexpected shit

Still, you don't know what homie said..

She could have playfully asked about her meal and homie said something

"bitch, you here with your nigga.... Why the fuck he ain't paying for your shit?"

I'm just saying.... Niggaz be mad disrespectful when they got money....

He probably got bitched out in front of her before so he went overboard to prove his non-bitchness.

Now he gonna have to prove that shit everyday on the yard.

Back