Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wack 100 vs 21 Savage

If I’m not mistaking 21 last album was taking shots at 69. He also posted that video of 69 as a rat covered in blood.

we always giving these dudes a out.. nah.. we know 69 is a snitch..we know wack is a clown..but what about 21? Niggas applying pressure all of sudden he don’t want to do no gangsta shit on ClubHouse??

Same dude who brags about killing everyone non stop? Huh? Same dude who named his team Slaughter Gang? Huh? He can’t claim blood on ClubHouse? This the same dude who was laying on Vlad couch with his legs spread open talking about being a blood. Lol Remember he was on stage with No Plug and told him “tell them you that nigga that killed Bankroll that’s what I would have said”:scust:

These fake ass rappers always talking shit when it’s convenient. Anytime it’s some pressure niggas get all technical and got every reason for falling back. I hope Wack and 69 go on a world tour getting at all these rap niggas.
Definitely some facts in this

If I’m not mistaking 21 last album was taking shots at 69. He also posted that video of 69 as a rat covered in blood.

we always giving these dudes a out.. nah.. we know 69 is a snitch..we know wack is a clown..but what about 21? Niggas applying pressure all of sudden he don’t want to do no gangsta shit on ClubHouse??

Same dude who brags about killing everyone non stop? Huh? Same dude who named his team Slaughter Gang? Huh? He can’t claim blood on ClubHouse? This the same dude who was laying on Vlad couch with his legs spread open talking about being a blood. Lol Remember he was on stage with No Plug and told him “tell them you that nigga that killed Bankroll that’s what I would have said”:scust:

These fake ass rappers always talking shit when it’s convenient. Anytime it’s some pressure niggas get all technical and got every reason for falling back. I hope Wack and 69 go on a world tour getting at all these rap niggas.
So you found fault in 21 in all this?

But clownery aside Wack is totally right ... u talk spicy bout a nigga u see him pop off or at least walk around the corner

fuck y’all on the phone for an hr for and not coordinating some violence

same shit I said bout Meek.... talked all that tough shit the nigga pulled up on you u hide behind ur phone

200.gif

smh at this clown Tekashi instigating wit these two to the point they talkin bout fighting each other

To tell you the truth, though 69 did instigate, I don't put the blame on him for it to go there.

21 and Wack are way matured enough plus have the sense to know whats what. When it comes to hip-hop culture, the Clubhouse app is designed for destruction. 21 could've said 'Wack I will hit your line up and talk to you then' knowing 69 would possibly try his very best to ignite shit and black folks beef over nothing.

Wack being Wack will do what he does (pun intended). 69 doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself, he's doing any and everything to even keep his name alive at this point.

21's points were valid, he just didn't express himself properly, I guess because he was caught off guard with that initial question, who knows.

69 trying to do anything he can to stay relevant so it was smart of 21 to not give him what he wants. Let dude keep fading to the background. His money done dried up.

But clownery aside Wack is totally right ... u talk spicy bout a nigga u see him pop off or at least walk around the corner

fuck y’all on the phone for an hr for and not coordinating some violence

same shit I said bout Meek.... talked all that tough shit the nigga pulled up on you u hide behind ur phone
Neither one is built like that it's obvious

Neither one is built like that it's obvious

Or...he not fucking his money over dude. Yall dudes play both sides with shit sometimes.

"Von so dumb why he fighting dude now he dead"

It's either earn money and stay out of the fuckery or should they be like pooh shiesty. Yall stay flip flopping.

Also, and I dunno if this has been mentioned in the thread, but I resent the implication that if you know a nigga a rat, you supposed to go run down on him anytime you see him.

That's hustling backwards.
You're right. If he's a rat you already know what he's about if you smack the taste out of his mouth he's telling. Why put yourself on the summer jam screen for beating up a nigga who's most definitely telling no matter what

Back