Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wack 100 vs 21 Savage

21 called him lame for something then said why he called him lame

He was the only rational person on the call

" I ain't tryna sit down and have a kumbaya with you, I ain't Wack" at that point in the convo and the tone everyone was using, that was meant as disrespect. Wack picked up on it and took it that way. Thats the same thing we said was disrespectful when Corey Holcomb told Zo he aint aries spears.

" I ain't tryna sit down and have a kumbaya with you, I ain't Wack" at that point in the convo and the tone everyone was using, that was meant as disrespect. Wack picked up on it and took it that way. Thats the same thing we said was disrespectful when Corey Holcomb told Zo he aint aries spears.
He ain't say nothing wrong right there
Even tho he did have a convo with tekashi too it seems he was telling him he's a lame the whole time

He ain't say nothing wrong right there
Even tho he did have a convo with tekashi too it seems he was telling him he's a lame the whole time

I'm not saying he said anything wrong either. Im just saying I see why Wack took it where he did. Up to that point Wack wasn't being disrespectful. 21 basically kept calling him lame. You can call someone names only so many times before they are tired of it.

I'm not saying he said anything wrong either. Im just saying I see why Wack took it where he did. Up to that point Wack wasn't being disrespectful. 21 basically kept calling him lame. You can call someone names only so many times before they are tired of it.
Agree. I think lame means something completely different for kids tho. That's why wack asked him the definition but even with that it's only so much disrespect u gonna take from kids. That's y he should've seen where it was going. Especially with tekashi being loud sounding like a monkey on the line. Should've been a one on one convo imo

When I seen Choke No Joke drop an album I thought to myself the internet got these old niggas all out of character

Back