Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wack 100 vs 21 Savage

Inori

NAWF
smh at this clown Tekashi instigating wit these two to the point they talkin bout fighting each other

Call wack lame all you want but with Ak paying him for protection and everyone knowing Ak ain’t built as reckless as his mouth is..nobody touch Ak. That should tell y’all something

Why is this nigga my age instigating with these little niggas. I'm surprised this nigga still a live

This^^^^^

Whole time I’m listening I’m thinking there’s NO WAY at my age could I see myself sitting on tha phone “kekeing” and “gossiping” and arguing wit’ 2 20 something year old niggaz…

Dude lame af…

Last edited:
I understand why wack upset but it should've never gotten to that level. They wild af for having conversations with tekashi. As an older head he should've seen where that was headed and just had a one on one convo with 21. Shit would've been deaded quickly. 21 don't carry himself as a dumbass, just ignant.

I feel if wack go to atl looking for a head up with these young cats he's gonna be in for a surprise. Rules changed.

Letting a snitch spic cause 2 brothas to war ain't the move

I forgot how lame Wack was until this. Smh at 69 putting the battery in his back and I wouldn't be surprised if he was working with feds too with the way he kept trying to get him to admit to being a blood or engage in some stupid shit

Back