Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test
Lil “lack of quality control” Wayne ain’t no where near my top 10 anyways so he gotta eat that hit.

I fully believe Drake’s team pulled a funny one with this leak though & threw Wayne under the bus. But what I get from this more than anything is that there are references to be found dating back to peak Drake years. May have accidentally opened up Pandora’s box.

And finally a Drake writing credit that wasn’t exclusively R&B or mid.

It all nuanced

Even nas said on a song "I asked my man to the right what this verse sound like?" That means HELP happens in the studio, it's supposed to happen. That's why artists and repertoire (A&R) exists. Sometimes a song is presented to an artist that's already fleshed out and all they need to do is write the 16s

A specific song like im single, which is not wayne's style makes sense that it was probably presented to him with reference
Niggas probably won't see a better comment about this shit here in this thread

It all nuanced

Even nas said on a song "I asked my man to the right what this verse sound like?" That means HELP happens in the studio, it's supposed to happen. That's why artists and repertoire (A&R) exists. Sometimes a song is presented to an artist that's already fleshed out and all they need to do is write the 16s

A specific song like im single, which is not wayne's style makes sense that it was probably presented to him with reference
Eminem and a lot of artists has a lot tracks where the beat is made and the hooks and choruses are already done , all he does it puts his verses on it .

Idc who wrote

Deep pockets
Not you too
Landed
D4L

Them shits 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Drake wrote a verse on "Misunderstood" for Lil Wayne.

Proof of Lil Wayne rapping a verse Drake wrote at the 2008 VMAs:

I always took Wayne rapping that Money To Blow verse at the VMAs as him biggin Drake up in a way. Cause I remember that verse and hook being out for a while before Birdman's album actually dropped.

Back