Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test
But yea I’m not surprised that young money era were sharing songs like used jeans

How a nigga who supposedly don’t write got reference tracks out there lol Wayne looking funny right now lol

Can’t wait til Omilio Sparks Give it To me reference pops up

So the culture can really be in an uproar

But yea I’m not surprised that young money era were sharing songs like used jeans

How a nigga who supposedly don’t write got reference tracks out there lol Wayne looking funny right now lol
Eh, there's no supposedly, wayne does not write

If I was team Drake I would really lend my Cape to this because ghostwriting is not as black and white as y'all think it is

Nothing is real anymore yo
It all nuanced

Even nas said on a song "I asked my man to the right what this verse sound like?" That means HELP happens in the studio, it's supposed to happen. That's why artists and repertoire (A&R) exists. Sometimes a song is presented to an artist that's already fleshed out and all they need to do is write the 16s

A specific song like im single, which is not wayne's style makes sense that it was probably presented to him with reference

Nah, niggas purposely being obtuse.

He didn't just put Drake's name in the credits, he put the nigga's name as a feature. What other reason would he do that?

Drake and his team: :hedidit:

"I wRoTe ThAt OnE sInGiNg SoNg FoR wAyNe In 08"

if-im-going-down-im-taking-you-with-me.gif

What do you mean? You think it's the same person doing it?
Person/group

It don't matter imo but what's abundantly clear is that they do NOT like this nigga

Feels like this has been in the making for a while and was just waiting on the right time to do it

Back