Welcome To aBlackWeb

Or......I'm greater than the greater good of the community

Anyway you slice it, my attitude remains.

How are you greater than the greater good of a community? How is a piece greater than the whole?

What qualities about yourself makes you greater than your community?

How are you greater than the greater good of a community? How is a piece greater than the whole?

What qualities about yourself makes you greater than your community?
That fact that you've now decided to interview me should answer question both of those questions

That fact that you've now decided to interview me should answer question both of those questions

No need to deflect with me bro. You're not being interviewed nor is this topic about you. We're adults. I'm attempting to have an adult conversation about volunteering and in the process when I have questions to things I don't understand I ask those questions to seek clarity. If you have a position on something you should be able to articulate your position.

How are you greater than the greater good of a community? And what qualities about yourself make you greater than the community?

But think about it like this playboy, if you've transcended all of us who better than to interview than you, the one who is greater than all of us. Enlighten us bro.

Have you ever done any volunteering?

What was the work you did?

Would you do it again?

Would you recommend it to others?

What did you gain from the experience? What did you learn?

For those of us who would like to be more involved or contribute our services somewhere, where is a good place to start?

Yea I put in volunteer work here and there
It depends on whats needed at my job I give my time to help these boys gain knowledge of self and a future aspect of living.
I also go to food drives and help pack meals

I would def do it again!

Instilling something these kids can retain and hope they use it later in life, they dont realize how real shit is in the world
I guess I realign my humble stars, you can have everything in the world but there is someone out there thats opposite of you and you doing what you do helps your alter ego in some sorts.

@NeighborhoodNomad what city/state do you reside?
it depends on your interests on where your journey shall start

Yea I put in volunteer work here and there
It depends on whats needed at my job I give my time to help these boys gain knowledge of self and a future aspect of living.
I also go to food drives and help pack meals

I would def do it again!

Instilling something these kids can retain and hope they use it later in life, they dont realize how real shit is in the world
I guess I realign my humble stars, you can have everything in the world but there is someone out there thats opposite of you and you doing what you do helps your alter ego in some sorts.

@NeighborhoodNomad what city/state do you reside?
it depends on your interests on where your journey shall start

I'm in the Bay Area. We gotta little bit of everything out here if someone wants to get involved.

But salute to you for working with the youth. It's most definitely needed and hopefully the seeds you plant early in their lives will grow and develop into something great.

What are some of the things working with the youth has taught you?

I'm in the Bay Area. We gotta little bit of everything out here if someone wants to get involved.

But salute to you for working with the youth. It's most definitely needed and hopefully the seeds you plant early in their lives will grow and develop into something great.

What are some of the things working with the youth has taught you?
I think working with kids has taught me PATIENCE, every kids is different and has come from different experiences, LISTENING is huge to! You have to allow yourself to listen to what they are saying so that way you can approach them accordingly..They also taught me to have FUN, I'm an OG to some aspect and there is always a seriousness that has to come along with this (it all coincides with respect and firmness) but there is a side that allows for having fun and they bring that on a day to day basis.

Back