Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vlad Tries To Get A Black Princeton Professor Fired

test
I know exactly how it works. I also know you can mute, block & ignore people. If you think Vlad is such a culture vulture why isnt he on any of those list? Instead you're tweeting to him telling him he cant talk about rap cuz hes white, then get mad when he does typical white people shit.

I don't follow Vlad, but it's not difficult for him to pop up in my timeline. All it would take is for one of my own followers to reply or retweet him. Why does she need to block/ignore him? She's in academia, so it doesn't surprise me that it's nature to engage, and that's the entire point of twitter to begin with. A black academic telling a white man to know his place is fair and predictable, considering the source. A white man with access using his privilege to take the conversation to another level and threaten her job is also fair and predictable, because when you're a professor, it would behoove you to be artful with how you go about publicly addressing what you feel white people should/should not be speaking on. Now any backlash/fallout from him contacting Princeton is fair, which I'm sure he's considering it how he walking back what he claimed he was gonna do this morning. Black people have every right to leverage whatever power we have to protect our own, right, wrong, or indifferent.

This is so insane that the convo even needs to be had on some shit called a black web.

This battle from its onset has dealt heavily with themes of internalized racism and colorism, who can say nigga, things that derive solely from our experience in slavery. This isn’t Ether or Who Shot Ya where niggas is just gunbarring and baby mother slandering eachother to death.

If a Ukrainian soldier made a war song in the field about genocide of Ukrainians, removal of the Uki language, rape of women and destruction of his homeland, and all of Ukraine is discussing it…What happens if Sexy Red pops out talm bout this was recorded on a potato?

What did black people do to yall that you hate yourselves is fucking much? It’s crazy son..Niggas be having lifelong hatred for themselves cuz of some lunch table hairline jokes or some shit

Then you can say the same bout Obama -

I think being black and learning wtf that means happens the second you dealing with people that don’t know or love you.

That’s when you see who we are to them- Drake and Obama felt that -

Drake ain’t like us cause he got some Carlton in his soul and it ain’t got nothing to do with his mom and dad - somehow that dude really seems like he isn’t one of us and it’s weird - it’s hard to put your finger on…

It ain't the same. There's a difference in how Barack chose to engage with that part of himself, considering he kinda has a similar story to a Drake (white mother, less than present black father). There was a clear strategic effort on his part to immerse himself, throughout his upbringing and life, down to the woman he chose and his community activism coming up.

JCole is also biracial, but nobody questions who he is or where he stands. There is value to the argument that Drake uses blackness as a form of social currency and there's genuine questions of authenticity. The way he engages with black culture, the people he parlays with, the hair... it starts to feel costume-y. Now a lot of this is not his fault, and it's unfortunate that a lot of people of multi-ethnic identities even have to wrestle with this in the first place, but that's life and just an extension of the larger illustration of all the extra work black people in general experience, as a whole, because most of us operate with some sort of dual existence. Black people reserve the right to decide what does and doesn't pass the sniff test, and Drake is not above being called to the carpet. I'm actually proud of how he's handled himself.

Yea and as I recall, i didnt talk that much on the IC. I mainly lurked & laughed at the fuckery. So for you to really remember my name and some how my opinions on specific topics is..... really out there

Yall still so petty lol. Honestly... Couldn't he just have a good memory? ... or do you think he has a basement room with dozens of newspaper clippings of your posts on a bulletin board?

People screenshot tweets from people you've muted

What else you got
And you dont have to answer to every screenshot, especially if its something as mundane as someone you dont like saying he didnt like how a song was mixed.
But I forgot, this is the internet in 2024. A large section of people are addicted to social media and really only log on everyday to find stuff to be outraged about.

But this is all funny to me. Me not caring what vlad thinks about how a song is mixed and not understanding why she cares enough about what he thinks to argue with him, had some of yall rushing in like this to call me a coon.

lmpodvl3rescffYXe4.webp

Yall over used the word so much on here for anything, that it doesnt even mean anything anymore. Yall the same ones that called Cory Holcomb a coon. The same Cory thats always praising Farrakhan and calling white people racist crackers

Yall still so petty lol. Honestly... Couldn't he just have a good memory? ... or do you think he has a basement room with dozens of newspaper clippings of your posts on a bulletin board?
If i posted as much on there as i do here, id give him that, but i literally didnt. I was mainly lost in the sea of people and comments on there, when I sometimes commented. I didnt even post enough to understand or know all the people in the beefs on the IC, i just laughed at the jokes.

The only thread I ever made that got a bunch of views, was in illpix & that was thanks to Sions help and other people contributing when it got going. And even then I kinda stopped posting and let other people update it.

See where im going with this?

And you dont have to answer to every screenshot, especially if its something as mundane as someone you dont like saying he didnt like how a song was mixed.
But I forgot, this is the internet in 2024. A large section of people are addicted to social media and really only log on everyday to find stuff to be outraged about.

But this is all funny to me. Me not caring what vlad thinks about how a song is mixed and not understanding why she cares enough about what he thinks to argue with him, had some of yall rushing in like this to call me a coon.

lmpodvl3rescffYXe4.webp

Yall over used the word so much on here for anything, that it doesnt even mean anything anymore. Yall the same ones that called Cory Holcomb a coon. The same Cory thats always praising Farrakhan and calling white people racist crackers
That's cool, you keep standing with Joe Rogan and Vlad and all the other anti-black bigots you subscribe to. And we'll keep standing for our race

I mean, you got old posters popping up outta nowhere to tell you you're wrong. Crazy how that doesn't Click for you.. insane

lmpodvl3rescffYXe4.webp

I didn't call you a coon, so address the dudes that did

Now, you think she could've just ignored him. Fair

Couldn't he have just STFU from jump. He is the ONLY person that mentioned anything about mixing. That was the furthest thing from ANYONE else's minds.

You either like the song or you don't. Nobody outside of engineers in the music industry thinking about that in the middle of a "beef"

But to act like you were joking about contacting her job is a sucka move. No other way around it.

I didn't call you a coon, so address the dudes that did

Now, you think she could've just ignored him. Fair

Couldn't he have just STFU from jump. He is the ONLY person that mentioned anything about mixing. That was the furthest thing from ANYONE else's minds.

You either like the song or you don't. Nobody outside of engineers in the music industry thinking about that in the middle of a "beef"

But to act like you were joking about contacting her job is a sucka move. No other way around it.
This circles back to my main point about ignoring him & leaving his dumb take into obscurity. That could of been another dumb tweet everyone ignored. Saying someone on twitter shouldnt be tweeting on their account isnt a realistic take. She replied to him wanting to get likes and an argument & thats what she got. And to top it off, she just gave him more content for his plateform.

I know you didnt call me a coon thats why i didnt say you. I was referring to all the other people

Mustard on the beat, ho
Deebo, any rap nigga, he a free throw
Man down, call an amberlamps, tell him, "Breathe, bro"
Nail a nigga to the cross, he walk around like Teezo
What's up with these jabroni-ass niggas tryna see Compton?
The industry can hate me, fuck 'em all and they mama
How many opps you really got? I mean, it's too many options
I'm finna pass on this body, I'm John Stockton

These are the lyrics to that song…. Vlad said it needed a better mix - I have heard other people say that.

That’s not some black exclusive shit lol

Vlad not commenting on what it feels like to be a black man in America - he talking about a mix to a hip hop song.

And I hate to tell you if you don’t already know- these hip hop shows for the top people are like 60-40 with the 40% being black.

I saw Travis in Seattle and It was like me and Travis were the only black people there lol
You went to a Scott(either one) and expected to see more than a handful of niggas. Niggas that aren't these alternative niggas out here? 😂🤨😭

"I didn’t troll. I centered Black people in a discussion on hip-hop and told him to stand down bc it’s not his space."

No, lady you were trolling him & when you troll online you gotta be ready for w/e. If you arnt, either dont troll or troll under a anon name. Its not that hard.

Bruh. There is a diff between trolling n trying to sumone fired.

This circles back to my main point about ignoring him & leaving his dumb take into obscurity. That could of been another dumb tweet everyone ignored. Saying someone on twitter shouldnt be tweeting on their account isnt a realistic take. She replied to him wanting to get likes and an argument & thats what she got. And to top it off, she just gave him more content for his plateform.

I know you didnt call me a coon thats why i didnt say you. I was referring to all the other people
The problem is he's been ignored for too long and going unchecked and if it took this to finally pack him up, then I'm all for it

Bruh. There is a diff between trolling n trying to sumone fired.
What are you talking about, hats literally part of trolling.

The problem is he's been ignored for too long and going unchecked and if it took this to finally pack him up, then I'm all for it

Bruh, I know you really didnt think, "checking" him on twitter by telling him he cant comment on the mix quality of a song, was the thing that was gunna finally pack him up?

What are you talking about, hats literally part of trolling.

Bruh, I know you really didnt think, "checking" him on twitter by telling him he cant comment on the mix quality of a song, was the thing that was gunna finally pack him up?

Oh fr?? Well, i guess we look at trolling diff.

Oh maybe there are levels to trolling...idk

I look at trolling as jokes n pranks. Gettin sum one fired from their job is not a joke/prank.

Back