FEATURED Vlad Tries To Get A Black Princeton Professor Fired

test

Whoa.

ngl im a casual listener of some of vlads youtube vids. I basically have no opinon on dude.

But when a white person falls back on the ole "imma get u fired" when a blk person does simething they dont like is sum mf bullshit....thats sum classic white supremacy fuck shit.

So moving 4ward...fuck him

Yet still....white ppl should b allowed to comment on hip hop.

And yetter still lol. White ppl should kno when to read the room. And decide its prolly better to jus say nuthin.

He should’ve been cancelled back when he lied on The Minister.

dude is way past caring what Blk ppl have to say at this point - he’s got YouTube partnerships, big white money that trumps this nigga shit.

We keep creating these Frankenstein niggas when we defend their bad behaviors.

I think she wrong for what she said - cause it makes no sense- but damn saying he gonna get her fired is unconscionable.

Vlad wtf?!?

“I need to see your manager” is the whitest white thing ever -

Vlad should have said something to the effect - why can’t I comment - I live and love hip hop…

Not I’ll get you fired

I think she wrong for what she said - cause it makes no sense- but damn saying he gonna get her fired is unconscionable.

Vlad wtf?!?

“I need to see your manager” is the whitest white thing ever -

Vlad should have said something to the effect - why can’t I comment - I live and love hip hop…

Not I’ll get you fired
How is she wrong for what she said 🤔

How is she wrong for what she said 🤔
Mustard on the beat, ho
Deebo, any rap nigga, he a free throw
Man down, call an amberlamps, tell him, "Breathe, bro"
Nail a nigga to the cross, he walk around like Teezo
What's up with these jabroni-ass niggas tryna see Compton?
The industry can hate me, fuck 'em all and they mama
How many opps you really got? I mean, it's too many options
I'm finna pass on this body, I'm John Stockton

These are the lyrics to that song…. Vlad said it needed a better mix - I have heard other people say that.

That’s not some black exclusive shit lol

Vlad not commenting on what it feels like to be a black man in America - he talking about a mix to a hip hop song.

And I hate to tell you if you don’t already know- these hip hop shows for the top people are like 60-40 with the 40% being black.

I saw Travis in Seattle and It was like me and Travis were the only black people there lol

I been saying for years that whoever allowed Vlad to become a fixture is wrong.
THATS the issue-

He has spoken to allllll these black people about serious shit and to turn around and call the manager and try to get one of the few black representatives when have in the Ivy League fired is worthy of us cancelling his ass.

That’s litterally calling the police because there is a black person doing something you disagree with that might not even be dangerous or illegal-

Vlad felt threatened and he needed to protect the white kids at Princeton from this racist black woman.

Mustard on the beat, ho
Deebo, any rap nigga, he a free throw
Man down, call an amberlamps, tell him, "Breathe, bro"
Nail a nigga to the cross, he walk around like Teezo
What's up with these jabroni-ass niggas tryna see Compton?
The industry can hate me, fuck 'em all and they mama
How many opps you really got? I mean, it's too many options
I'm finna pass on this body, I'm John Stockton

These are the lyrics to that song…. Vlad said it needed a better mix - I have heard other people say that.

That’s not some black exclusive shit lol

Vlad not commenting on what it feels like to be a black man in America - he talking about a mix to a hip hop song.

And I hate to tell you if you don’t already know- these hip hop shows for the top people are like 60-40 with the 40% being black.

I saw Travis in Seattle and It was like me and Travis were the only black people there lol
Eh

He should've kept that shit in the drafts