Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vitamins 💊

Lions Mane Mushroom Capsules (Two Month Supply - 120 Count) Vegan Supplement - Nootropic to Support Brain Health, Neuron Growth, and Immune System, Made in The USA by Double Wood

Long delayed but thanks for info on this. I recently started taking this in powder form with some supergreens powder and I feel noticeably better.

Lions Mane supposed to help prevent dementia or something

I feel like a watched a mushroom doc where they mentioned it

First time I took it was wild, my vision seemed sharper and colors looked more vivid. These days I don’t really notice that but my thinking still feels quicker and sharper.

@Rubato where u gettin ur lions mane from?

Gotta link?

I listened to a Paul Staments jre episode now i wanna try. He sells his own but its kinda expensive like $45 for 60day supply

Screenshot_20220813-122329_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220813-122430_Chrome.jpg

So according to stamets the mycelium is by far the most potent part of the lions mane 🍄

Guessing thats why his is more expensive than others. Its 1gram of mycelium others are made from the fruiting body

mycelium-and-hypae-1.jpg

But above all he says jus make sure its organic and not from China. He said never get ur supply from China cause they test positive for lead and other bad things

View attachment 904239View attachment 904240

So according to stamets the mycelium is by far the most potent part of the lions mane 🍄

Guessing thats why his is more expensive than others. Its 1gram of mycelium others are made from the fruiting body

mycelium-and-hypae-1.jpg

But above all he says jus make sure its organic and not from China. He said never get ur supply from China cause they test positive for lead and other bad things

Maybe try each for a month and see which you prefer?

Back