Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Retires

My guess is they could be making big changes to tonight's Smackdown and probably BIG changes to SummerSlam (which needs to happen badly).

Wouldn’t surprise me, cuz nothing about Summerslam as of now makes me wanna watch it. McMahon retiring peaks my interest now.

Wouldn’t surprise me, cuz nothing about Summerslam as of now makes me wanna watch it. McMahon retiring peaks my interest now.

That card looks horrendous! I wouldn't mind if they took Brock out of the main event and replace him w/Lashley or AJ to challenge Roman. It's time for the tribal chief to drop the titles. He's a part-time guy and the 2nd half of this run has been complete trash.

WWE is a mess on all levels right now.

That card looks horrendous! I wouldn't mind if they took Brock out of the main event and replace him w/Lashley or AJ to challenge Roman. It's time for the tribal chief to drop the titles. He's a part-time guy and the 2nd half of this run has been complete trash.

Drop it to who???? AJ or Lashley?? Wit only 8 days to "build" a feud??? Geezus crust no! Lol

I would say push the button on Theory in this new era of the company but since winning MITB he's been booked like a chump

WWE just informed all their employees there will be an "all hands on deck" meeting at 5 PM EST.

Obviously, they will be addressing what is their new world post-Vince McMahon.

The WWE All hands-on deck virtual meeting was described to PWInsider as a short "rah rah meeting" with Vince McMahon described as "irreplaceable" but that Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan would plot the course of the company going forward.

Last edited:
So I assume Brock was teachers pet and that knowing Steph and Trips are pretty much running things, they ain’t gonna cater to Brock anymore? Pretty crazy tbh. He may be a part-timer but he’s money and the fact that he’s possibly walking out puts SS in question as to what happens. I like when he’s there but he won’t be terribly missed, he’s achieved wild things in the wwe and him vs Roman is stale at this point… going to be interesting to see what changes/doesn’t change moving forward

Back