Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Retires

friday-its-tgif.gif

Vince can come back in an ad/marketing role of big WWE but he needs to STAY AWAY from Raw and/or Smackdown booking and marketing of talent

Vince owns 83% of the company. Depending on how the shareholders agreements were written, he could just buy out the other board members and install a board that'll reinstate him as CEO.

At this point it ego. He think being defiant about these allegations will fly in this day & age. Mofo forgot this ain't the 80s and 90s. Not under this social climate bruh
So you don't remember him getting a standing ovation from the crowd the exact same night the WSJ article hit? Lol okay

Vince don't need be anywhere near the company. The company is fine w/o him.
The ratings are actually down this time of year compared to this time last year. Like a 100,000 viewership difference or something like that. Sooooo maybe not as fine as we think

The ratings are actually down this time of year compared to this time last year. Like a 100,000 viewership difference or something like that. Sooooo maybe not as fine as we think

VInce is like 100. His time has come and past. He revolutionized wrestling but he has been out of touch for years (and I do mean YEARS).

are you advocating for his return?
The same man who authored such posts as this...
1447660724252.gif

Vince finally getting up outta there was the best thing that could happen to the wrestling business right now. Everybody wins.
Took HHH 5 minutes to inject some life into that division while Vince and nem' had it on life support for a year
Vince BEEN putting his hands on NXT. HHH ain't really been in charge of NXT for a bout a year now. I been telling folks on this forum
Vince must be booking tonight. That opening match was two packs of buttcheeks
Do y'all not understand how many fans went away when WCW went down?

Vince and his shenanigans of not building stars, not following what the fans wanted, and horrible creative is what drove fans away from wrestling.

10 million fans just "grew up" and there were no new fans coming in? What does that say? WWE is wrestling for a lot of people. Wrestling goes as WWE goes. So if the wrestling audience shrunk by that much it says that WWE was on some mess that whole time and drove people away.

WWE was the only major game in town for about 20 years.

But then again the fact that I gotta even argue this shows exactly why Vince wins. Y'all have a good day

is advocating for a Vince return. No. I'm just stating the facts.

VInce is like 100. His time has come and past. He revolutionized wrestling but he has been out of touch for years (and I do mean YEARS).
And? You think he cares about what you think? Vince been getting multi-billion dollar deals just to NOT gaf about what you think

Lol of course he is. You know he goes against everything that isn’t AEW related. Did someone within WWE violate him when he were younger or something?
Then you looked up 2 posts and decided to delete this right? Especially since it's making light of child molestation right brother Ro

And? You think he cares about what you think? Vince been getting multi-billion dollar deals just to NOT gaf about what you think

What kind of moron are you (that's rhetorical)? Yeah, his great ideas like the XFL have been raking in the money 🙄

Back