Welcome To aBlackWeb

Villains with justifiable motives...can you name more? lets talk about it.

batman always took the joker seriously...
but he needs the joker just like the joker needs batman.

they bring out the best in each other.

they respect each other more than anything.

Ironically, that makes Joker a great villain and Batman a really really shitty hero.

Seriously Lex Luthor
Lex has some great moments but he's just a hater with a bank account.

Seriously Lex Luthor
I mean from a Savage Standpoint

Dude bought the entire dessert, and planned on massive genocide to make his property coastline.

I mean the flip would have been the craziest flip in the history of flips.... He would have easily been the richest nigga in the world.

But killing 100's of millions to do it????

Remember he shot two missles so that no one got suspicious...

He even had a fucking flying alien with God complex sleeping in his swimming pool while he was doing so.

Shit was savage

Y all donā€™t remember that Lex Luthor arc that explained in depth his entire motivation for being a fuck boy....shit made a lot of sense

Han from enter the dragon.

Nigga had that work and wanted two Niggaz with dumb fighting skills and hella street cred to distribute...

He just had bad social skills, and Bruce Lee happened to be on the island

Megatron plan made the most sense.

If humans found a perfect planet after we kill Earth, and the species on the planet can not fuck with us physically... We taking that for shit over asap..

I mean we do that shit anyway.

Most of our world history is about conquering land.

Imagine if one nigga and a whole army of Niggaz tried to stop us from taking over a planet....

Megatron plan made the most sense.

If humans found a perfect planet after we kill Earth, and the species on the planet can not fuck with us physically... We taking that for shit over asap..

I mean we do that shit anyway.

Most of our world history is about conquering land.

Imagine if one nigga and a whole army of Niggaz tried to stop us from taking over a planet....

Didn't the beef start on Cybertron though

Didn't the beef start on Cybertron though
Well I mean, shit happens... We on a whole nother planet..... Let's work together to take this shit over then finish our beef later.

Optimus all " I won't let two planets be destroyed by our war"

Then stop fighting and just let Megatron win. Or go find another planet.

Well I mean, shit happens... We on a whole nother planet..... Let's work together to take this shit over then finish our beef later.

Optimus all " I won't let two planets be destroyed by our war"

Then stop fighting and just let Megatron win. Or go find another planet.

Naw B

Its on site between Prime and Megatron anywhere

Naw B

Its on site between Prime and Megatron anywhere
Naturally...

But Megatron motives weren't wild. Nor were they dishonest. Homie wanted a new home planet.

Optimus did too.

But Optimus wanted to work with humans and live in hiding.

I gotta say if I was a cybertronian....I might have sided with Megatron.

Watch transformers prime. Ratchet spazzd out and said right to Optimus maybe Megatron was right....

And NOBODY said shit....

Niggaz was dying... Their family was all over the universe.... Yet Megatron got the big ship... Throwing parties... Got cybertronians from everywhere popping up... They building a space bridge to bring everybody there, and they building a terraforma for the atmosphere....

Like shit was really looking up for the whole species...

But Optimus still on that bullshit.... He got like 4 Niggaz holed up in a hangar getting chwewd out by government officials...

The movies were worse.
Theyb hunted them, then made them work for us, then they kicked them off, but they really never left just pretended to...

Man fuck all that....

Decepticons all day

an
Naturally...

But Megatron motives weren't wild. Nor were they dishonest. Homie wanted a new home planet.

Optimus did too.

But Optimus wanted to work with humans and live in hiding.

I gotta say if I was a cybertronian....I might have sided with Megatron.

Watch transformers prime. Ratchet spazzd out and said right to Optimus maybe Megatron was right....

And NOBODY said shit....

Niggaz was dying... Their family was all over the universe.... Yet Megatron got the big ship... Throwing parties... Got cybertronians from everywhere popping up... They building a space bridge to bring everybody there, and they building a terraforma for the atmosphere....

Like shit was really looking up for the whole species...

But Optimus still on that bullshit.... He got like 4 Niggaz holed up in a hangar getting chwewd out by government officials...

The movies were worse.
Theyb hunted them, then made them work for us, then they kicked them off, but they really never left just pretended to...

Man fuck all that....

Decepticons all day

You seen what happen last time Prime got amped. He fucks niggas up.

Megatron wanted the planet but was scared. Like a like bitch

Watch transformers prime.

Megatron was bout that action from the jump

Optimus went from libarian to super soldier overnight.

Orion Pax was a gump

Prince Nuada - all he wanted was for his race to coexist, he didn't want a proud legacy and people to fade. That's aaaalll he wanted.

Adrian Viedt - he just wanted peace and had to go to great lengths to get it. What he did is no different than politicians going to war and finding justifications for it

Bram Stoker's Dracula - he just wanted his beloved Elizabeta who just happened to be reincarnated as Mena Hawker. If you watch that movie he didn't kill anyone, Van Helsing wanted him dead because he was a washed up drunk who needed to prove to ppl vampires do exist. Jonathan Hawker was a hater and mad Dracula took his girl SMMFH.

Maleficent - she only got sour after her innocence was shattered because she was lied to and hurt.

Maleficent shit was crazy

Mr.Smith, wanted to bring the matrix to an end and cripple the Robots. Which would have lead to millions in the Matrix dying. But those not born of the Matrix and actually of that time, let alive.

Back