Welcome To aBlackWeb

Villains with justifiable motives...can you name more? lets talk about it.

so you saying all these dudes had legit beefs or motives?
Yep
I was wondering that too, Scar issue petty though
I'm taking into account the prequel books when Scar was Taka, plus the most feasible fanarc. His father was a dick (think Odin but more abusive). Ultimately, Scar wanted what was best for the entire animal kingdom, whereas Mufasa and Simba were content with letting the "outcasts" starve to death.

Yep

I'm taking into account the prequel books when Scar was Taka, plus the most feasible fanarc. His father was a dick (think Odin but more abusive). Ultimately, Scar wanted what was best for the entire animal kingdom, whereas Mufasa and Simba were content with letting the "outcasts" starve to death.
well since niggas going like that the wicked witch in the wizard of oz.

she was outcasted and the white princess was an ass to her.

i saw wicked.

Yep

Circle of Life homie

Joker just for balance in the world. You need fucked up niggas like him to force people to hold themselves accountable and better understand the consequences of their actions. The school shootings are prime examples. The signs were there each time. All these teenage cacs made statements, told friends of their plots and no one took them serious. Batman didnt take joker serious in the dark knight(I'm talking about the movie not the comic) and look at the fallout from that.

Joker just for balance in the world. You need fucked up niggas like him to force people to hold themselves accountable and better understand the consequences of their actions. The school shootings are prime examples. The signs were there each time. All these teenage cacs made statements, told friends of their plots and no one took them serious. Batman didnt take joker serious in the dark knight(I'm talking about the movie not the comic) and look at the fallout from that.
batman always took the joker seriously...
but he needs the joker just like the joker needs batman.

they bring out the best in each other.

they respect each other more than anything.

Back