Villains with justifiable motives...can you name more? lets talk about it.

Can't forget my niggas from Avatar
tumblr_naprjaTIqP1rcy5pco3_500.gif

U5xNNY_ELDZQ_3p84HaCKMbGV10-h1dVG3DLKxvYw1C0iZD_u2cvvymVwg5XzQmnb0T2s1X6ErHpjiVhg25YvLN9s9m2Z754E6lS0f3UdvTG7FyoOObHV0vHeZDS5i-1y-e8DS_2

Scarface, Tony Montana, was just a bad guy in a world full of other bad guys, drug dealers and crooked cops, so his motives were just as “reasonable” as anybody else’s in that movie...

Scarface, Tony Montana, was just a bad guy in a world full of other bad guys, drug dealers and crooked cops, so his motives were just as “reasonable” as anybody else’s in that movie...

He was excessive though in his movements and thought process and broke one of the 'commandments'

Never get high on your own supply...

Carrie was misunderstood too and I'd toss in the Raptors and T-Rex in Jurassic Park, they were just hungry and hunting

clash of the titans.

dude who killed his wife and thru her and his infant son perseus in the water.

Zeus came down and morphed into dude and stole the pussy. then he had the nerve to have the nigga cursed after he raped his wife.

but we still celebrate zues and perseus kills the nigga was had a reason to be hot.

Terrence Howard in big mama's house

He just wanted to get some money for his family from lack of options and he was actually there for his son

If he ain't kill that security guard or cop his son woulda been fatherless and his girl woulda kept relying on her massively overweight relative for money

He just wanted to provide for his family mayne