Welcome To aBlackWeb

Village Idiot Of The Week: Knock Twice

Village Idiot Of The Week

• Total voters
I know exactly what I’m talking about and that’s why I think what your saying is worth ridicule. And those who will agree with you don’t waste all this time

Nigga you don't know when to use the word "your" and "you're" in its proper context...but you know what you're (you are) talking about.. Go sit in the corner breh and read a bit more

And yall label me an idiot. This nigga 39, and a parent and still getting this shit wrong in 2020

Man yall enjoy yall 4th and wear your mask when going out in public

Nigga you don't know when to use the word "your" and "you're" in its proper context...but you know what you're (you are) talking about.. Go sit in the corner breh and read a bit more

And yall label me an idiot. This nigga 39, and a parent and still getting this shit wrong in 2020

Man yall enjoy yall 4th and wear your mask when going out in public

Lol oh wow I made a common typing mistake and somehow that invalidates my POV now. Ain’t you from New Orleans but you worried about proper grammar. That don’t take away from the fact you be posting bullshit often. I’m 33 tho. You need to read and study more outside of YouTube videos

Lol oh wow I made a common typing mistake and somehow that invalidates my POV now. Ain’t you from New Orleans but you worried about proper grammar. That don’t take away from the fact you be posting bullshit often. I’m 33 tho. You need to read and study more outside of YouTube videos

Shut up nigga, Get your beard connected before you speak to me, sour patch estrogen carrying looking motherfucker..

Shut up nigga, Get your beard connected before you speak to me, sour patch estrogen carrying looking motherfucker..

why you obsessed with how another man looks that’s not straight male behavior and my beard connect. Take you slow ass on somewhere probably was in class with the niggas who wore helmets and ate glue.

Back