Village Idiot Of The Week: Knock Twice

Village Idiot Of The Week

• Total voters
Oh making a thread gets you nominated, noted..

I'll fall back from making threads then since we are doing that and fall back into my hiding place... I didn't know having a difference of opinion along with others would get you nominated. I forgot everybody has to agree and fall in line with what some folks believe on here.

We on that type of time I see

Cute

tenor (7).gif

Lmao man if you don’t calm your ass down

you made a very ignorant thread and then had very ignorant replies in it

I nominated you over the others because you actually created the environment for all them horrible ass replies
Lol what was the thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx
@Goldie ?? has had that scarface argument several times since I joined so I wasn't surprised at his reaction in that thread... I dont think Beta and Goldies exchange in that thread warrants village idiot of the week for either of them.

That teacher thread is ignorant as hell tho lol so @Knock_Twice gets my vote so far.

I must've missed what @SilverFox did.

We can change votes if new evidence comes to light yes? Whats the deadline?

At this pace im pretty sure I'll be changing my vote a few times depending on the day

That's cute...I'll be that.. it's all gravy, but guess wha, I still don't fuck with tran-queers and wouldn't allow my child to be taught by them smh

If you go nominate me, gone ahead and get everybody else who sees it as a problem with trans-queer teaching their kids

I'll nominate you for defending it if I was giggly over being seen or wanted to be in the "in crowd" not my lane

yeah throw his bigoted ass on the chopping block ^

• Haha
  • Cap
Reactions: GNS and Chicity
Ionno bout these entries for village idiot of the week but lemme know when we start tha “ABW quotable of tha week” because

“You play the flute for pleasure.” & “Cat collecting faggot” got to be on there Lmaooo hahahahaha

Matter of fact I’m nominating “tha whole damn site” for village idiot of tha week cuz y’all niggaz been idiotic af so far lol....

From niggaz getting banned in their own thread to a newly added “trans lurkers come out to play” thread...y’all working hard this week and I for 1 wannna thank each and every one of you for helping keep my mind off tha worlds ills so far this week....keep up tha good work

:hahaha:

Oh making a thread gets you nominated, noted..

I'll fall back from making threads then since we are doing that and fall back into my hiding place... I didn't know having a difference of opinion along with others would get you nominated. I forgot everybody has to agree and fall in line with what some folks believe on here.

We on that type of time I see

Cute

You got nominated because your opinion is stupid

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
Lol @ the blowout voting
tenor.gif